Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justapossum

I can't imagine having to travel in an emergency, to go to a funeral... and then do touristy things and post pictures of myself doing those touristy things. Maybe it's just me, but I find that weird and somewhat insensitive.

Reactions: 14

Gtammy9

I have lots to say about Roxi but don’t know where to begin🤣

I think she’s fake in everything she does and I don’t get which category she fits into on YouTube. I mean who can smile and talk at the same time?! It screams kids tv show to me. She’s now older and owns a house as well as a business (don’t know if that’s still going) but she’s still doing these ridiculous childish videos. I always liked that she was creative and actually tried in her DIY’s but her channel is at a standstill now. I don’t think she has progressed whatsoever and needs to choose a path to go down ASAP. Also I cannot stand her fast fashion hauls🤮 they take no talent to make whatsoever. I agree with the person that said she is the most unethical vegan!! It makes my blood boil!

I think she’s comfortable with the boyfriend and doesn’t know anything else apart from him and that’s the reason she’s staying with him. I think he acts strange because of anxiety that he has previously mentioned about and he could possibly be on the spectrum - not diagnosing but the anxiety could just make him seem like he is! I bet he has a bit more of a personality off camera and just isn’t that comfortable in front of one and never will be. She definitely wears the trousers in that relationship though..

Anyone used to watch her when she just moved into the first house with Matt? She was a bit more likeable and would always hang out with Matt’s sister and her boyfriend and seemed more down to earth and normal but I always suspected they didn’t like her🤣 she would always be shouting and wanting to be centre of attention and you could just tell by the look on their faces they were done with it! Wonder why they don’t see them as much now, did Roxi & Matt move further away? Maybe they hide them from vlogs because they are not cool enough to fit in their new image with their huge house and Tesla’s out front.

It doesn’t really shock me that Roxi is so flashy as the majority of Eastern European’s always love to keep up this facade of being wealthy and driving the newest ‘shiniest’ cars (I speak from experience as I have a parent that is EE and have always noticed this from family & friends on this side). They always have to show face even when they are struggling (not saying Roxi & Matt are) but it’s always for the benefit of others and not actually to enjoy those items themselves😑

There’s lots more but going to leave it at that🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Chatty Member
I have watched Roxi for yeeeeears and I can’t believe she has so many subscribers and people watching her but she received so little criticism, despite being one of the most materialistic show off who doesn’t give two shits about the environment, the people who make her clothes, anyone other than herself and Matt to be honest.
the weird thing is I actually really like her, she’s around the same age as me and back in the day I was very similar stylistically to herwhen she was a bit more alternative. But over the years she has just adopted this really weird persona where she is so vanilla. It’s clearly because that’s what makes her the most money and boy she clearly is making huge amounts of dosh.
I think she’s a nice person but she hardly ever gets pulled up for her fast fashion consumption and she never addresses anything to do with social issues.

Reactions: 11

Helya

She has a mad obsession making videos on the kardashians, lost track of how many there are lmao

Reactions: 9

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
What does it matter if she has a slight twang or not? Are we playing armchair linguist now? I find her honestly insufferable but her accent is quite irrelevant
I find this comment irrelevant. It was only an observation as someone mentioned she isn't British, Go untwist your knickers and take some feminax 🙂(y)

Reactions: 8

kmjz

I hate her, she's so fake and a huge liar. I called her out on the whole "vegan" thing before and let me tell you, that girl can be n.a.s.t.y when she wants to be in her DMs. Her YouTube is boring as hell, I can't wait for all their money to run out. Pair of bratts, wouldn't know a day's hard work if it slapped her in her cringey face.
you can’t leave this here we need more!!
I am so surprised there isn’t more on here about her, she’s so boring I can’t believe how many subscribers she has

Reactions: 7

briannajaynehawkes

I don’t know how old this woman is but still calling your channel ‘roxxsaurus’ as a grown woman is full on alarm bells. Anna changed from floral princess when she grew up.. time to grow up Roxi, it’s cringe and embarrassing now

Basic89

I hate her, she's so fake and a huge liar. I called her out on the whole "vegan" thing before and let me tell you, that girl can be n.a.s.t.y when she wants to be in her DMs. Her YouTube is boring as hell, I can't wait for all their money to run out. Pair of bratts, wouldn't know a day's hard work if it slapped her in her cringey face.

• Haha

Tttanya

I only just discovered roxi and honestly after watching 3 of her videos now I can’t see why she has so many subscribers, she’s so boring!
also her bedroom is 🤢🤢🤢 imagine all the bugs crawling in the fake foliage behind the bed

Chatty Member
To me she represents everything I hate about “influencers”. She takes the money from unethical and environmentally-damaging companies, encouraging her audience to buy from them. Then she reaps the rewards - MONEY - and gets to build herself a huge (probably sustainable in ways most people will never be able to afford) home in the countryside. She is SO disingenuous and it’s so BLATANT, yet she rarely gets called out on it. Probably because her personality is so sanitised to the point of her not having one. I wish this thread was active because she is so problematic to me but gets away with it.

andreaoid

I am just watching my first video of her - her house tour that YT recommended me - and I cannot get over the fact how Polish she looks. I am not even from Poland and I could have guessed. Lol. And she's ruined the whole house. No idea who will buy it from them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

rosiethepotat0

Im sad this thread isn’t as active as some others as, while I don’t think she’s exactly problematic, she’s just so irritating and I need people to share that with lmao. Her latest video just wasn’t it.

Reactions: 6

Tea-anon

I can't imagine having to travel in an emergency, to go to a funeral... and then do touristy things and post pictures of myself doing those touristy things. Maybe it's just me, but I find that weird and somewhat insensitive.
Exactly how I feel about it. It's just not right.

Tea4u

VIP Member
The way she speaks gets on my nerves, talks to her viewers like they’re children?

So shocked this thread isn’t more active.
just watched one of her videos for the first time in years, can’t believe people don’t call her out more on the amount of shite she buys from Shein!

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I can’t believe they’re on yet another holiday, we’re still in a global pandemic! Just because you can go away doesn’t mean you should! Remember when they went to Poland the other month and made a big deal about how it was for family reasons, well what’s the reason this time? 🙄🙄
So the first time was for her grandmothers funeral so have abit respect.

I take it you’ve not gone on any UK staycations? Or to pubs/restaurants? Or out for any unnecessary reason? I take it you’ve just stayed inside for the last six months and not left the house except for exercise, work and food shopping?

it’s allowed, it’s safer to go to Switzerland than the tourists places in the UK - and I tell you the residents of these places would prefer less people going. Like the other person said the travel industry has been hitten hard, my uncle worked for swissport for 35 years and lost his job. think how many air stewardesses have lost their job. They don’t seem to be going on big party boats like other influencers. They seem to be following the rules, which are put in place for them to be safe.

proseccolove

VIP Member
Just seen she’s released another collab with Revolution, don’t know why - the first one was rubbish 🤷‍♀️

MotherofDragons

Just watched her recently uploaded house tour video - i'm sorry if anyone likes it but I don't like her house at all. There's too much going on, too much tat and clutter, too many different styles. It looks lovely from the outside but inside everything is just TOO MUCH - looks very tacky. Fair play to them for doing alot of the work themselves and they seem really happy with it but I feel sorry for whoever buys it after them as it will be alot of work to put it back to normal. I doubt anything they have done has added much value.