Roxxsaurus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her, she's so fake and a huge liar. I called her out on the whole "vegan" thing before and let me tell you, that girl can be n.a.s.t.y when she wants to be in her DMs. Her YouTube is boring as hell, I can't wait for all their money to run out. Pair of bratts, wouldn't know a day's hard work if it slapped her in her cringey face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dislike her, she's so fake and a huge liar. I called her out on the whole "vegan" thing before and let me tell you, that girl can be n.a.s.t.y when she wants to be in her DMs. Her YouTube is boring as hell, I can't wait for all their money to run out. Pair of bratts, wouldn't know a day's hard work if it slapped her in her cringey face.
you can’t leave this here we need more!!
I am so surprised there isn’t more on here about her, she’s so boring I can’t believe how many subscribers she has

Just saw her Valentines post on her ig and her “fiancé” isn’t in it… in fact he’s not been posted in a hot minute. But he did like the photo so idk

I’m not following her on anything else. Is that normal? Did he suddenly get camera shy?

Reactions: 1
So shocked this thread isn’t more active.
just watched one of her videos for the first time in years, can’t believe people don’t call her out more on the amount of shite she buys from Shein!

Reactions: 6
So shocked this thread isn’t more active.
just watched one of her videos for the first time in years, can’t believe people don’t call her out more on the amount of shite she buys from Shein!
She is one of the worst “influencers” in my opinion. The sheer amount of crap she shows on her channel is unbelievable. All while claiming to care about sustainability. She cares about nothing but money and clearly it’s been rolling in for a long time. It makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't stand her, oh my god. She seems so fake with her always present smile. I don't believe people who always smile.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how old this woman is but still calling your channel ‘roxxsaurus’ as a grown woman is full on alarm bells. Anna changed from floral princess when she grew up.. time to grow up Roxi, it’s cringe and embarrassing now

She's from Poland. She moved to England when she was about 7 or 8 I think, can't remember exactly.
Ahh ok, I hadn’t noticed before that she has a slight accent or seemed like English wasn’t her first language but that makes sense to me now. Thanks 😊

I wish it was more active
Me too!!! The constant body checking, the same videos over and over again…. The never ending engagement… she’s so irritating and there’s so much to talk about 😂😭

Reactions: 3
WTF is this new tiny house? like are we meant to belive that she really lives there, and has given up her lavish home for that container?

=
WTF is this new tiny house? like are we meant to belive that she really lives there, and has given up her lavish home for that container?
They're building a massive house on the land so need somewhere to live in the meantime 😂

• Haha