Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon

Listened to the new podcast. They talk about things happening online before the wedding.. they have names of these people...dont want to talk about it now...maybe in the future....R had to get security (for her social media) ....cringe from start to finish.
Roisin isnt too good with big words🤣
She is a fan of a fitness influencer from down south called Siobhan (didnt tell all her listeners Siobhans second name)...wonder who it might be?🤔🤣🤣🤣
Somehow i think the podcast might not be around for long

Reactions: 1

bella12

Why does her wedding look like a funeral? Pretty sure all the guests are wearing black what the fuck is that about
Black tie….rumour has it there was a qr code for guests to scan on invite for dress code etc!! The absolute notions.

• Haha

hitmewithit

Woke up this morning with an “eye infection but it’s literally gone now”
Jesus H Christ that woman has to over exaggerate every single situation she finds herself in!!!

OwtDoing

VIP Member
The whole thing went caput because they got "bad financial advice" and ended up with a massive tax bill. Add to that he has a history of scamming people and was already disloyal to her it was probably sensible of her to pull the pin.
Yet she’s now married to him and probably no pre-nup

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Anyone see her rant about freebies. How anyone working full time gets annual leave that’s gifted am I wrong for getting angry with the comments she made
Then Denise Beth Phillips the biggest scam artist of them. All applauds her
Denise Queen of freebies , dunno how many times our place sent free gifts to Beth n never a mention she always says she buys from these small local business but she doesn't she gets loads for free n never declares

beeswing101

Who in their right mind updates their socials on the day of their wedding??
And as often as she had too! I remember checking my phone for about 5 minutes the morning of my wedding and I wasn’t even sure where it was the rest of the day 🫣

Such a Vibe

So awkward her setting her phone down pressing record then running back to pretend to dance in the abba costume 😂

• Haha

Meow meow

I thought her make up was very plain and the hair really wasn’t very glamorous for her wedding day, expected so much more
---
The girl he was with behind Roisins back is called Laura I won’t give her surname if someone else knows it that’s for them to share, he takes nothing to do with his son from 1st marriage as Roisin doesn’t allow him

Bella Babe?

gossqueen1989

It has to be on about him then . Cringe imagine going for your mini moon to the venue for your first wedding . That’s extremely weird . Trying to be hurtful to his ex maybe or was it a freebie too good to turn down
He obviously has been shamed into paying the £300 😆