Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😂 Her cage has been rattled alrite!
It really makes me laugh how these instahuns refer to it as a job and saying that annual leave from a full time job is gifted?! WTAF 😳 Trying to make people feel sorry for her that she never gets a day off, that’s your choice. To use your life, family and kids to sell products, nobody is making you do it.

Reactions: 4

Elizabethwakefield

The whole thing doesn’t make sense, she had staff working flat out on TIk Tok selling her tat why would all that be stopped just because she has to have an op on her face why would the staff be put out of jobs and why does it say that the business was dissolved on company house when she’s still trading on line she’s been caught out at something and has had to shut it all down

Such a Vibe

Jeeze she is insufferable these days, she bloody loves herself and thinks we all do as well, newsflash no we don’t you and your hubby are two doses and that’s about it
I get the feeling she has so many doubts about her hubby and she knows she’ll always be looking over her shoulder with him. The reality of the bridal blues are sinking in knowing it’s all over and she’s stuck with a man she’ll never trust 😬

newry1993

Roisin is gorgeous don’t get me wrong but I don’t think She looked any different than she does any other day other than wearing the dress! I wasn’t dying about the dress either

I lasted 6 minutes before I turned it off, complete tripe and no need for the cursing. Very unprofessional, if they’re trying to put across this business people persona.

Reactions: 3

hitmewithit

Any names of who he had affair with or who 1st wife is? I can’t believe this. I’m not from Coalisland so I’m guessing it was local goss only.

• Wow

holla87

Here’s her update - a non life-threatening form of Skin cancerView attachment 2721463
To give her some sympathy.

When anyone hears the word ‘cancerous’ it is scary. Whilst basal cell carcinoma rarely metastasises it can spread to healthy tissue. Given that it’s on her face surgery to remove can have altering effects; physically and mentally.

I’m actually in shock! I knew none of any of that! Like above, I’m not from Coalisand so has to be local news/goss.

Such a Vibe

I used to like her and Nick but the two of them think they r posh and becks.., he actually annoys me more than her!!
I actually think this comparison is giving them too much credit 😬 I find them a very “rough around the edges” looking crew

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Wtf? There was me thinking Nick was perfect 😂 had no idea he was previously married or had another child.

hitmewithit

I see she has a massive stock sale on but I haven’t watched her stories in ages - was she on talking about putting on a sale or what? Like has she announced this is a clearance sale? I thought once your company was dissolved you couldn’t do any trade under that name