Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holla87

Oh my word I had to comment! I know his ex wife… the nicest girl you could ever meet and yes he does indeed have a little boy. I really dislike how they portray the perfect life on socials, this has annoyed me from the start!! Couldn’t believe it when he appeared on her instagram! I would imagine his ex wife would not want the little boy’s pictures plastered all over the internet so that’s why he is never mentioned. But yes, i hate how he seems so involved in Roisin’s girls life but I do not believe makes much effort with his own child!
I wonder does his own family have much to do with his first born? They don’t really factor much in the online Insta life. I’ve a friend who was at the wedding from her side, said there was a bit of an atmosphere regarding the Ederney contingent. She didn’t even know he was married before with a child. Clearly they’re made for each other.

Reactions: 1
What is the deal with the plaster on the face?🤔
I dip in and out of her stories but caught a few stories of her "addressing it ya know" general just is she thought it was a spot wasn't going away went to GP can't remember what she said they said. She couldn't cope with not knowing went private got a biopsy I believe and waiting on results.....plaster is covering the stitches after the biopsy she had it off in stories

hitmewithit

I read on here that either they got hit with a massive tax bill or else roisin closed it on him cos he was caught with his pants down again. I’m sure I read both of those reasons on tattle
I can’t see how him getting caught with someone would make her close the cafe but keep him, even if the mistress worked there. Sounds a bit too far fetched.

bella12

Yet she’s now married to him and probably no pre-nup
Def would be no call for a pre Nup…I’d imagine it’s all fur coat no knickers!! Salon literally never opened…no matter when you’d drive past it was closed couldn’t possibly be making £ from it anyway!!
---
Roisin met Nick while he was a married man with a son, she broke that marriage up, Nick has had an affair behind Roisins back which she knows about and got engaged shortly after wards to Nick , he’s there for the money and being trapped by 2 more kids, once a cheat always a cheat
Was affair not after they got engaged…mind she was Mia for ages after it all came out!! Either way more fool her for putting up with it.

lucy66

VIP Member
She's definitely full of herself, bless her she thinks she's some sort of celebrity on the boat. Where are kids life jackets?????

sunshinex80

It seems crazy that they are selling themselves as this family focused instahun unit yet he’s got a son he never sees. She made this big thing about shuttering the salon as she needed to be more present in her kids lives. Nick meanwhile is allegedly having an affair and has cut his own child out of his life. What a cunt.
I heard this recent affair isn’t his first and he had an affair with roisin on his first wife!

MDC

Chatty Member
So awkward her setting her phone down pressing record then running back to pretend to dance in the abba costume 😂
She’s an absolute dose, who do these insta huns think they are, they are far from famous god love them and their notions

Timber14

I thought her make up was very plain and the hair really wasn’t very glamorous for her wedding day, expected so much more
---
The girl he was with behind Roisins back is called Laura I won’t give her surname if someone else knows it that’s for them to share, he takes nothing to do with his son from 1st marriage as Roisin doesn’t allow him
But she’s ok for him to play “daddy” to Abbey…😒😒

MDC

Chatty Member
She’s that sick she’s on a free gifted stay, she’s FOS that doll