Rosie Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing the classic try and get skinny to make him jealous move... He doesn't seem like the type to care

Reactions: 1
I want tea as well I'm sick of how smug she is!
She has no right to be as smug as she is, given how truly irrelevant she is, even by Z list love islander standards. She's known for getting fingered by adam and then swiftly replaced. Well done love.

Reactions: 2
She has no right to be as smug as she is, given how truly irrelevant she is, even by Z list love islander standards. She's known for getting fingered by adam and then swiftly replaced. Well done love.
I thought they shagged! Why was she so upset? At least she got her way!
I don’t mind her too much but know there’s something else about her and also can’t cope with the pout she does when she’s recording a video, before she speaks. Please tell me someone else has noticed it! I can’t Unsee it

Rosie’s ex? bf has been cheating on her for years. A girl I know had sex with him in his office in spinningfields after a night out. She messaged Rosie and Rosie blocked her lol. This was two years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tea on her?
can confirm what this person says about her I went to her school. She’s not well liked around here as she was so nasty at school. Imagine typical mean girl group of friends. Very wealthy growing up, her mother is a headteacher so had an easy ride of things. Her parents are very disapproving of her LI stint. They posted endlessly for the first few days on Facebook about how proud they were of her, then she got fingered by Adam and all the “team Rosie” posts swiftly stopped and didn’t hear a peep from them since. 😂She really embarrassed them.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
can confirm what this person says about her I went to her school. She’s not well liked around here as she was so nasty at school. Imagine typical mean girl group of friends. Very wealthy growing up, her mother is a headteacher so had an easy ride of things. Her parents are very disapproving of her LI stint. They posted endlessly for the first few days on Facebook about how proud they were of her, then she got fingered by Adam and all the “team Rosie” posts swiftly stopped and didn’t hear a peep from them since. 😂She really embarrassed them.
awwww I thought there was a few girls round the valleys that loved her, or are they just wannabe begs 😂😂😂😂

B0347C52-6DB5-48DE-A0CE-0DC4B356FBBC.png

ummm maybe because you post duck all apart from some ads😂 honestly she was on love island for a few days several years ago and is wondering why the gravy train has dried up silly cow.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 710064

ummm maybe because you post duck all apart from some ads😂 honestly she was on love island for a few days several years ago and is wondering why the gravy train has dried up silly cow.
She’s just the biggest beg going. Really winds me up. Oh you aren’t doing well? Well either try and improve or find something else to do! Don’t blame your friends!! Christ. Entitlement at its finest 😂

She’s just the biggest beg going. Really winds me up. Oh you aren’t doing well? Well either try and improve or find something else to do! Don’t blame your friends!! Christ. Entitlement at its finest 😂
And the fact her boyfriends a murderer probably doesn’t help 😂

she probs is struggling to accept that she threw away her career that she studied years for to become a z lister. I remember her saying at the time that she made more in a week than she made in a year or something when she came out the villa, but surely she knew that wasn’t gonna last forever?

erm what??!?!

I saw the beg aswell ... maybe because you're boring Rosie and not everyone needs to see your abs 24/7
Yes - google Wayne Davies and James Court. He ran him over and dragged him down the road and left him there to die. Pretended he didn’t notice and said he “thought he’d hit a bin bag” Real nice guy. He got back with Rosie as soon as love island finished so he could maintain his lifestyle as his finance career is over. You reap what you sow…

Yes - google Wayne Davies and James Court. He ran him over and dragged him down the road and left him there to die. Pretended he didn’t notice and said he “thought he’d hit a bin bag” Real nice guy. He got back with Rosie as soon as love island finished so he could maintain his lifestyle as his finance career is over. You reap what you sow…
I googled that it's awful! I think they broke up though unless they're back together again. She went through that whole independent woman single and finding myself phase afterwards.

I googled that it's awful! I think they broke up though unless they're back together again. She went through that whole independent woman single and finding myself phase afterwards.
No they’ve been back on a little while she’s desperate to get married and have kids even if it’s with the wrong person 😴

No they’ve been back on a little while she’s desperate to get married and have kids even if it’s with the wrong person 😴
Omg lol pathetic! she implied he'd cheated or done something and that also all he did all of lockdown was play poker. No wonder she's kept it quiet