Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grapexyz

Tea on her?
can confirm what this person says about her I went to her school. She’s not well liked around here as she was so nasty at school. Imagine typical mean girl group of friends. Very wealthy growing up, her mother is a headteacher so had an easy ride of things. Her parents are very disapproving of her LI stint. They posted endlessly for the first few days on Facebook about how proud they were of her, then she got fingered by Adam and all the “team Rosie” posts swiftly stopped and didn’t hear a peep from them since. 😂She really embarrassed them.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Fanaff

VIP Member
i don’t know who this is but they all seem to say it makes them want to delete social media. Well just delete it then? Non of them do though because Instagram is their income a lot of the time
She can’t delete social media as it’s her payday now. Deleting it would mean she had to get a proper job instead of flogging any old shite she gets offered a few quid for!

Reactions: 5

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Rosie’s boyfriend killed a man in a hit and run in Manchester. He was driving while under the influence of alcohol and cocaine at 4am, drove over the victim, dragged his body for 100m or so then drove off leaving him to die. So yeah. She’s got a real Prince Charming there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Brony1312

Posting the persons insta publicly is actually just encouraging her followers to message them. Which is promoting bullying. I hate celebs/influencers that do this!!!! They just jump on the be kind bandwagon for clout. Then they cobtradict themselves by doing stuff like that. Not everybody wants to be in the public eye so posting their message on your platform is not okay. I get it if it was abuse, like calling out a troll publicly. But to post someone knowing that in doing so, you are putting them in the firing line, just for didagreeing, is disgusting. Shame on her.

Reactions: 4

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
i don’t know who this is but they all seem to say it makes them want to delete social media. Well just delete it then? Non of them do though because Instagram is their income a lot of the time

Reactions: 3

Rdogk24

Rosie’s ex? bf has been cheating on her for years. A girl I know had sex with him in his office in spinningfields after a night out. She messaged Rosie and Rosie blocked her lol. This was two years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

I drink lemon juice

“...likes to take a picture or 10...”

Yeah, of yourself! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly unreal how much she (and other Love Island people tbf) loves herself. I just don’t think I could post that many photos of myself, I’d feel like a right fanny.

Reactions: 2

bananabutter

VIP Member
In her vlog she's saying covid over the past few years has delayed her and her partner getting engaged and having kids....sorry but how?!?! When I looked at her bf's insta he had people in common with me who I thought, oooh thats not really who you'd think would be following your man if he was about to propose....I think its a case of if he wanted to he would! Nothing to do with Covid. Soz Rosie.
Loooool I think she means them splitting up has delayed them getting engaged and having kids 😂😂😂 most couples I know had kids during lockdown as WFH made the pains of pregnancy easier. If he wanted to, he would 😂😂

• Heart

Babysnark

Reviving this thread to say she announced that her and her boyfriend had split up and she was moving out of their house and then since then she went out to a restaurant/bar with 2 friends clearly not in her household at the weekend.

bananabutter

VIP Member
B0347C52-6DB5-48DE-A0CE-0DC4B356FBBC.png

ummm maybe because you post fuck all apart from some ads😂 honestly she was on love island for a few days several years ago and is wondering why the gravy train has dried up silly cow.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Lolllllll did missguided get her middle name wrong? Looks like Anne to me instead of Anna. If so…. Tragic. How is she still invited to this shit 😂 she’s non existent on social media, only bobbed up now she needs a buck probably
She’s a beg. Tried to pretend she was too good for things like that coming out of LI but she’s the only one from that series with less than a million followers which are dropping by the day

Reactions: 1

Rdogk24

she probs is struggling to accept that she threw away her career that she studied years for to become a z lister. I remember her saying at the time that she made more in a week than she made in a year or something when she came out the villa, but surely she knew that wasn’t gonna last forever?

InfluenzaResistant

can confirm what this person says about her I went to her school. She’s not well liked around here as she was so nasty at school. Imagine typical mean girl group of friends. Very wealthy growing up, her mother is a headteacher so had an easy ride of things. Her parents are very disapproving of her LI stint. They posted endlessly for the first few days on Facebook about how proud they were of her, then she got fingered by Adam and all the “team Rosie” posts swiftly stopped and didn’t hear a peep from them since. 😂She really embarrassed them.
awwww I thought there was a few girls round the valleys that loved her, or are they just wannabe begs 😂😂😂😂