Rosie Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolllllll did missguided get her middle name wrong? Looks like Anne to me instead of Anna. If soโ€ฆ. Tragic. How is she still invited to this tit ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s non existent on social media, only bobbed up now she needs a buck probably
Sheโ€™s a beg. Tried to pretend she was too good for things like that coming out of LI but sheโ€™s the only one from that series with less than a million followers which are dropping by the day

Reactions: 1
โ€œAsk me anythingโ€

why have you got back with a man convicted of causing death by dangerous driving?

Reactions: 2
Haaaaa sheโ€™s taken her management out of her bio. Must have been ditched for being the most inactive and self pitying person on the gram

Has anyone seen her YouTube video? It only has 300 views and itโ€™s a narcissistic tit fest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ either her eye bleeping herself or videos of people telling her they love her. CRINGE

Reactions: 1
Going by her views no one is watching her YouTube videos ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nearly 700k followers and 400 views in 4 weeks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
doesn't she have about 700k on both youtube and insta? but literally no engagement at all? probably all bought followers :sick:

Sheโ€™s so damn boring! Literally no idea who she is at all, other than that she loves herself. Such a shame, I wanted to like her! But her inconsistency and utter borefest for content totally stops her succeeding. I feel like she produces content she feels influencers should put out, rather than just being herself, and it really shows.

In her vlog she's saying covid over the past few years has delayed her and her partner getting engaged and having kids....sorry but how?!?! When I looked at her bf's insta he had people in common with me who I thought, oooh thats not really who you'd think would be following your man if he was about to propose....I think its a case of if he wanted to he would! Nothing to do with Covid. Soz Rosie.

In her vlog she's saying covid over the past few years has delayed her and her partner getting engaged and having kids....sorry but how?!?! When I looked at her bf's insta he had people in common with me who I thought, oooh thats not really who you'd think would be following your man if he was about to propose....I think its a case of if he wanted to he would! Nothing to do with Covid. Soz Rosie.
Loooool I think she means them splitting up has delayed them getting engaged and having kids ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ most couples I know had kids during lockdown as WFH made the pains of pregnancy easier. If he wanted to, he would ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Loooool I think she means them splitting up has delayed them getting engaged and having kids ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ most couples I know had kids during lockdown as WFH made the pains of pregnancy easier. If he wanted to, he would ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly, could have ordered a ring online and if it wasnt to material gworl rosies taste could have changed it when retail opened up again.
Presumably they were isolating together so very easy to try for a baby when they're spending all day every day together.

Im confused!