Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Don't follow her on Instagram and never have but their podcast has had me in stitches these last few days.
Love her ❤

Reactions: 4

HoGi

VIP Member
I wish she would caption her insta stories for hard of hearing, sometimes she does but mainly does not.
I wish she did too. Not hard of hearing just can rarely have volume on when I'm looking at insta and captions mean I don't have to skip

Reactions: 3

JeepersPeepers

I listen to the podcast and have done since almost the beginning but never looked at their insta, decided to have a peek following the pregnancy news and they look nothing how I thought they did in my head 🤣. It’s weird!

anyway, lovely news about the pregnancy.

• Haha

justforthegiggles

Fab news that they are expecting. They are a lovely little family. Chris is so funny asid Rosie apart from the Barry Beef parts

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I love their podcast and like them both but agree Rosie could be a bit insecure just now. I think she’s beautiful but she’s maybe feeling self conscious as she said she’d put on weight in lockdown.
Yeah I think everyones current situation is making your head go into overdrive a bit too.
Waaaay too much time to think, but I love them both and hopefully when she's back to a bit of normality she'll get her mojo back ☺

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
How funny today her stories about that there London. Off shopling but not for clothes cos don't think there's any maternity shops 🤣🤣🤣 Chris put her straight. They make me laugh so much

Heybooboo

VIP Member
I can’t decide whether to get the audio book or the actual book. Thoughts?
They did a special podcast episode where they are reading 2 chapters so give that a try and see what you think. Personally it just seemed like they were acting it was so weird I’m glad I got the book version ☺

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I love these two, have binged the podcast over the last few months. They could definitely lose the Beef family though, it’s old now.
I really like the podcast but agree the novelty has worn off the Beef family. The same with Chris and his ‘lucrative sponsors’

Itsjustwhatithink!

I love their podcast and love Rosie but lately, I have the feeling that Rosie is getting a bit insecure, she seems to be slipping in talking about her and Chris having sex or intimate things about their relationship that she never used to. Like she's almost showing off that they sleep together, they're married so its not a big deal but I wonder if now Chris has got more popular and famous that shes scared of losing him? Anyone else think the same?

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I love their podcast and like them both but agree Rosie could be a bit insecure just now. I think she’s beautiful but she’s maybe feeling self conscious as she said she’d put on weight in lockdown.

Tui

VIP Member
She’s got loads of free shit from the baby show but she doesn’t have a baby? How grabby?

• Angry

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I love their podcast and love Rosie but lately, I have the feeling that Rosie is getting a bit insecure, she seems to be slipping in talking about her and Chris having sex or intimate things about their relationship that she never used to. Like she's almost showing off that they sleep together, they're married so its not a big deal but I wonder if now Chris has got more popular and famous that shes scared of losing him? Anyone else think the same?
I had the same thought the other day. I always find that he almost dismisses it or tries to move the convo on from it ASAP too.
He dotes on her, admittedly, so I don't think she has anything to worry about but she drops in about him losing weight in lockdown a lot too so I think maybe she is feeling a bit insecure.

Reactions: 2

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
I really like Rosie. She’s very down to earth, her husband is too. They seem really good people. I always find myself laughing at her stories. I really need to listen to their podcast.

Tui

VIP Member
I'm really confused that there are two Rosie Ramsay threads with the same name, one in the rave forum and one in the general forum. Can we maybe add Rave somewhere into the title of this thread to make it clearer when checking alerts? Please don't give me a warning or anything for asking this its just a bit confusing...

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I love these two, have binged the podcast over the last few months. They could definitely lose the Beef family though, it’s old now.

She seems proper happy and chill now she’s had Rafe. I reckon after her loss she struggled with anxiety through her pregnancy and she definitely came across more negatively. She’s so different now and Rafe is lovely :)
So chuffed for them all. Robin is going to be such a good big brother! 🤗

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Yeah I think everyones current situation is making your head go into overdrive a bit too.
Waaaay too much time to think, but I love them both and hopefully when she's back to a bit of normality she'll get her mojo back ☺
Yes that’s true, I hope so! As a rule, I don’t like children but find Robin so cute.

Reactions: 1