Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all the instafluencers genuinely just want to share the love by letting us know about this little top, bottle of make up, pair of boots, cleaning cloth, food delivery service, 5 star hotel, children’s outfit, silver necklace, new saucepan, new kitchen, £3000 bathroom sink, dog bed.....etc etc etc

They are so kind and considerate like that...until the women on here wised up to their sales pitches and got the ASA involved. That is women supporting women, don’t flog me stuff and then make jokes about it not being your job. Of course it’s a Job, they love people who fall for this crap.
Unless I’ve missed something - she doesn’t ‘sell’ anything, aside from her podcast (free) and her upcoming book. She doesn’t have swipe ups or affiliate links etc and (used to at least) give away the freebies to friends and family and rarely advertise what she receives.

She’s done/doing some work for Tommy Tippee but she also did that years ago before the podcast started.

Don’t get me wrong, there are times that she does my absolute nut in on Insta - but I quite like her, so, for the moment, I won’t be unfollowing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I actually think she’s a breathe of fresh air in the Instagram community. It felt like the book was very much written for their podcast audience and not her ‘insta-mum’ persona. Her feed isn’t heavily edited and I don’t actually notice a massive amount of #gifted #AD on her feed either. Their podcast hasn’t even got a sponsor so they’re technically doing it for nothing and I seem to remember they were gifted a load of mayonnaise or something random a while ago and Rosie seemed genuinely shocked about it.

Reactions: 14
I love the podcast and think they’re a fab couple, both naturally very funny.
Some of what Rosie does on IG is really funny. She put something on the other week when she was procrastinating and saying she had so much to do and spinning round on a chair?? It was hilarious!!
I have a big soft spot for her as a fellow north eastern lass.
That said, I don’t think meeting up with mummy blogger “influencers” is adding anything to her profile.

Reactions: 8
I really like Rosie. She’s very down to earth, her husband is too. They seem really good people. I always find myself laughing at her stories. I really need to listen to their podcast.

Reactions: 2
I'm really confused that there are two Rosie Ramsay threads with the same name, one in the rave forum and one in the general forum. Can we maybe add Rave somewhere into the title of this thread to make it clearer when checking alerts? Please don't give me a warning or anything for asking this its just a bit confusing...

Love you Rosie.x
So did most of us until she started putting us all in one group and name calling, ranting false cries of trolling and screeching she hates us all. This thread was a Rave thread. Rosie was loved here and if you look there were very few negative comments about her across the website.

Reactions: 9
So did most of us until she started putting us all in one group and name calling, ranting false cries of trolling and screeching she hates us all. This thread was a Rave thread. Rosie was loved here and if you look there were very few negative comments about her across the website.
I flipping love Rosie Ramsay, I really do but I don’t enjoy being called an hole because I hold other people accountable for their words and actions. People in the comments slagging off tattle as well - are they any better? Calling us c**** and saying they don’t know how we have partners because we’re so vile?

Her dancing videos are hilarious, I love her style and I love how generous she is with her gifts and her time. Her son is adorable and she’s clearly a great mum. I think last nights rant grouped us all together and that’s really not fair sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Horrified that Rosie went to The Baby Show today after saying Robyn has chicken pox. Even if you aren’t suffering, you’ve been exposed to the virus and can pass it onto people with weakened immune systems like pregnant people and babies...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s got loads of free tit from the baby show but she doesn’t have a baby? How grabby?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s got loads of free tit from the baby show but she doesn’t have a baby? How grabby?
so as predicted from my post above, I didn’t realise this is the rave thread as it has the exact same name as the thread in the main forum😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really like her but was disappointed a couple of weeks ago when she ‘wasn’t bothered’ about supposed trolls but ranted for ages. As she mentioned a website I assume it was aimed at tattle? From what I’ve seen people seem to be positive about her overall so not sure where all the rage came from.

her son is very cute and I really like Chris as well. Their podcast is funny but not sure how they can get a book out of it? I can see the idea behind a ‘live’ podcast though.

Don't follow her on Instagram and never have but their podcast has had me in stitches these last few days.
Love her ❤

Reactions: 4
On Instagram I go through phases of loving her, find her hilarious and other times of rolling my eyes a bit. I think when she goes a bit influencer I go off her but when it’s her real personality she’s naturally very fun - I LOVE the podcast. I think her and Chris are naturally hilarious and clearly get on very well

Reactions: 6
I love their podcast and love Rosie but lately, I have the feeling that Rosie is getting a bit insecure, she seems to be slipping in talking about her and Chris having sex or intimate things about their relationship that she never used to. Like she's almost showing off that they sleep together, they're married so its not a big deal but I wonder if now Chris has got more popular and famous that shes scared of losing him? Anyone else think the same?

I love their podcast and love Rosie but lately, I have the feeling that Rosie is getting a bit insecure, she seems to be slipping in talking about her and Chris having sex or intimate things about their relationship that she never used to. Like she's almost showing off that they sleep together, they're married so its not a big deal but I wonder if now Chris has got more popular and famous that shes scared of losing him? Anyone else think the same?
I had the same thought the other day. I always find that he almost dismisses it or tries to move the convo on from it ASAP too.
He dotes on her, admittedly, so I don't think she has anything to worry about but she drops in about him losing weight in lockdown a lot too so I think maybe she is feeling a bit insecure.

I love their podcast and like them both but agree Rosie could be a bit insecure just now. I think she’s beautiful but she’s maybe feeling self conscious as she said she’d put on weight in lockdown.

I love their podcast and like them both but agree Rosie could be a bit insecure just now. I think she’s beautiful but she’s maybe feeling self conscious as she said she’d put on weight in lockdown.
Yeah I think everyones current situation is making your head go into overdrive a bit too.
Waaaay too much time to think, but I love them both and hopefully when she's back to a bit of normality she'll get her mojo back ☺

Yeah I think everyones current situation is making your head go into overdrive a bit too.
Waaaay too much time to think, but I love them both and hopefully when she's back to a bit of normality she'll get her mojo back ☺
Yes that’s true, I hope so! As a rule, I don’t like children but find Robin so cute.

Reactions: 1