Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paris1993

I wish she would caption her insta stories for hard of hearing, sometimes she does but mainly does not.

Reactions: 1

Tui

VIP Member
She’s got loads of free shit from the baby show but she doesn’t have a baby? How grabby?
so as predicted from my post above, I didn’t realise this is the rave thread as it has the exact same name as the thread in the main forum😤😤😤

• Haha

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Mine arrived yesterday, have only flicked through so far but the bits I've read, read okay!

They use different fonts for each person which aren't different enough for me lol that's my only complaint so far!

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Resurrecting this thread!

Lockdown really seems to be effecting her, I hope it doesn't taint her pregnancy and birth for her

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I really like her but was disappointed a couple of weeks ago when she ‘wasn’t bothered’ about supposed trolls but ranted for ages. As she mentioned a website I assume it was aimed at tattle? From what I’ve seen people seem to be positive about her overall so not sure where all the rage came from.

her son is very cute and I really like Chris as well. Their podcast is funny but not sure how they can get a book out of it? I can see the idea behind a ‘live’ podcast though.

Lollypad

VIP Member
I can’t decide whether to get the audio book or the actual book. Thoughts?
If it helps I got the audio book but I think I expected it to feel more like the podcast. Instead it reads/listens more like a biography of both of them, with the other one chipping in, but it doesn’t feel as fresh because it’s pre written. I don’t know, I haven’t listened to the podcast really since mid lockdown (used to listen on my commute) but I was getting a bit bored of it, but I’m a bit disappointed with the book. Sad because I was really looking forward to it!

MizA

I’ve been following her for a while, but not religiously so I missed all the Tattle drama she posted and apparently unposted about 🤷‍♀️

Robin is so sweet and its silly but it brings back nice memories of my own son at his age.

I enjoy their podcast and it usually gives me a laugh, especially the last one about the hamster and hair. I wish the Barrys would vanish and the way Chris keeps calling her a slag or making fun of her pronunciations and wrong word definitions. Clearly Rosie doesn’t mind at all, but I cant stand man-plaining lol

In the other thread, lots mentioned she looked older than her actual age. I remember in one of her insta stories, she said she uses hairspray to set her makeup. Oh no Rosie... that will age you 😬

It’s nice that she looks natural and not insta polished.