Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stimpii

VIP Member
She shared a screenshot on her story before of a comment on her post. Did she follow it up with anything or just delete it?

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
Im from Sunderland and children I’ve taught say it and so does my window cleaner .
I’m jealous of their library . I have so many books and love to read :(
Happy for them too I suppose ?

Nellyellie

VIP Member
To be honest, I tried to ignore them all. CRW looked a lard arsed mess as usual. She does have a n arrogant air about her, but as I really disclaimer her, it would be impossible for me to take a positive from anything she does/says/wears. Although I haven’t looked at her Instagram page in a long time, she must totally edit her pics. She is far bigger (no shame, just comparing ig pics to real life) and far less attractive. Robin is as annoying in real life as he is on Instagram. His cuteness has disappeared and he is just an annoying little brat. Rafe looks like his eyes need attention, though given Robins eye problems, I’m sure she will get it looked at. He is huge. Chris is a good looking bloke and his smile is quite cute. He did have photos taken with a couple of diners, which, given it was Christmas Day, was quite generous.
Where was it at? I was trying to place it but couldn’t work out!

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
She really is deplorable now isn’t she. How the fuck Chris puts up with her I don’t know. She wouldn’t know a hard days work if it kicked her in the fan. She has no single talent at all and I can’t wait for the day all these idiots that still listen to the crappy podcast get the hint and just stop.
It was Chris who posted that not Rosie

geneticsgirl

Maybe she has taken it down all I saw 9n her stories was a old video of Robin covered in lipstick and a post about tonight's tour gig

Niki14

But then did you see her story on Instagram? She was soo pissed off that Chris had to leave the show early ( rude!) for another job or something so she had to leave too ...just proved the point that she is only there because of him! Never was the CRW title more accurate in that story!
I never watch her stories because usually she does my head in but I laughed with her lastnight and thought she come across well and looked nice. Usually I think she's a twat

Cmayfield

VIP Member
her sister is so effortlessly beautiful though tbf - for a woman like Rosie that must sting. Although I bet little miss self obsessed probably doesn't see what everyone else sees..
Why is hers sisters Instagram private?? She has 22k followers.