Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrs Stot

VIP Member
I think it was a Christmas present for Chris. Who admits he doesn’t even like pancakes or crepes so I believe it’s a joke
I don’t follow them or listen to the podcast so I didn’t realise it was a present. Not really a funny joke though.

I take it back, Sandra only looks after the kids and cleans, looks like she gifts cooking equipment

Multi-21

VIP Member
Top content as always CRW. Obviously not showing Robin’s face anymore, but she can’t stop herself from involving him somehow. Noticed he seems a lot calmer when she’s not shoving a camera in his face expecting him to perform like some circus monkey.
Think I might have missed something. Has she said she’s not showing Robin anymore?

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
Socket covers are no longer recommended as they’re deemed to provide more potential for harm than good. They now say it’s much safer for children for these to be left open.
I know. But I'd still not take the chance. I'd settle for a partially emptied bag as 'carnage' instead

Libbub

VIP Member
Adrian Chiles has been announced for strictly Christmas special so not Rosie this year
Not for the Christmas one but the main show contestants find out in Dec that they will be on the following year!!

John whaite who is on the show this year said he knew last Dec. Hence why he beefed up and began working out. We're not out of the woods yet.

Anagst

VIP Member
View attachment 957826
Surely she should put some sort of fire guard in? I had a nasty accident when I was a toddler which involved a very similar fire place. If you’re going to let your kids play in the same room then you’re better being safe.
We've got an electric fire and surround and have a guard, would definitely have one if we had a real fire. It's not worth the risk in my eyes 🙈

Mickey1993

Hello, I’m due to see the show on Friday (it was a present so cannot not go) I’m nearly 9 months pregnant and dreading sitting for ages. Does anyone know rough you how long it’s on for? 😂
About 2 hours of show time. Our show started at about 8.10pm and we were finished at 10.35. That included a break.

Stimpii

VIP Member
It was pic of a box of sweets with a note saying don’t knock cos there’s a baby asleep. Couldn’t see why she would have removed it 🤔