Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not feeling the need to adopt face coverings on public transport as is now mandatory isn't setting the right example, especially when it is simply for self promotion and not actually passing on any message of importance.
Absolute dickheads.

Reactions: 4
Not hard Rosie, just ring your mam and get her to get the advent calendar out. Why always the drama?

She thinks she's some mega star doesn't she Watch out Celine and Adele, Rosie is coming for you

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that finds it odd that she’s posted a photo of herself at the o2 and not herself and Chris?

Reactions: 13
Reading comments online, Sandra, Kev (brother) and Kate (sister) were all at the O2. Also, Rosie fell over on stage (? post drinking)

Reading comments online, Sandra, Kev (brother) and Kate (sister) were all at the O2. Also, Rosie fell over on stage (? post drinking)
All her family were there last night, in terms of her falling over it sounds worse than what it was, she tripped over wires when trying to push a button as part of the show!

Reactions: 1
Even filtered she looks so much older than she is! I would say she looks mid to late 40s.

Reactions: 1
You went? What was it like?
Yeh i went, i did enjoy it, it was a different atmosphere from what you would experience at a stand up comedy show for example, very quiet crowd at moments which i think we’re intended to be funny but to be honest it was light hearted and easy to watch, after the longest few weeks at work it was an easy distraction!

Is she comparing herself to Celine Dion seriously? You are not a singer Rosie!! You have managed to shoe horn singing into a show you only have because of your husband. Seriously, get a fucking grip

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.