Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think there's a thing in this world that this woman cannot moan about. She always looks at the negative in everything.
Organising a night out with friends should be a good thing. All she does is complain about having to book everything.
She's a fun sponge.

Reactions: 14
I don't think there's a thing in this world that this woman cannot moan about. She always looks at the negative in everything.
Organising a night out with friends should be a good thing. All she does is complain about having to book everything.
She's a fun sponge.
Totally, she has moaned for months about not being able to go out now she is having a pity party because she has to plan her night ahead. Can’t she just be excited to go out and be with her friends, if it’s that much of a hassle have them round to your house for a garden party. Just work with what you have and crack on.

Reactions: 12
She really is a chronic complainer, and the sad thing is she thinks she's amazing and funny but in fact is soo negative and such a misery !

I have a solution to her booking situation - stay in! Miserable cow !

And the shoe thing ! Hilarious! She is such a braggy showoff - really unpleasant quality to have !

Reactions: 10
Or just book one bloody bar / restaurant/ pub and stay there 🤷🏼‍♀️ Might not be exactly what you want to do but we are still not out of the woods yet as far as this pandemic is concerned. Literally moaned for over twelve months and now she can go out shes still moaning.
As for the podcast , they need to take a breath, regroup and think about where it’s going . CR will be lucky to have a career left if he continues like this with CRW

I literally do not know how anyone enjoys watching her stories at this point, she's so repulsively full of herself it's embarrassing. She a fu&&£ng mood hoover!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All seemed a bit Beggy Mitchell to me, like she wanted pubs to offer up tables for her and her friends! X

Reactions: 8
I’m watching season one of friends after watching the reunion and it’s on the episode where Chandler’s mum is over sharing on a chat show and he’s mortified... that will be Robin and Rafe when they’re older!

I'm meeting up with my friends next weekend for the first time in over a year - the restaurant we are booked into has two hour time slots but did that bother any of us? After a year of not seeing them two hours will be magical! Had to unfollow and stop listening to SMA a good few months ago as she really brings the misery doesn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really enjoyed the podcast when I started listening last year but then I realised I was bored of it a few months ago. I don’t think lockdowns and pandemics have done it any favours. Same as Rosies Instagram.

I think she is forgetting how lucky she is and has been through all this to have a stable home, and not have to worry about money or still having to go out to work in the height of a pandemic which was defo hard last March/April. We all moan and complain but do we put everything on SM? Oh no course it’s her job she has too….

Reactions: 11
Clearly she thinks because she's a zeleb she deserves preferential treatment!!

Everywhere is a 2 hour limit for a table! It's not difficult to book multiple tables online!

Reactions: 7
If she’s that bothered about having to book why doesn’t she invite people round to her mansion so she can show off and gloat, she loves doing it anyway

She will be waiting to be approached by bars/ restaurants offering her freebies!

• Haha
If she’s that bothered about having to book why doesn’t she invite people round to her mansion so she can show off and gloat, she loves doing it anyway
Because its miles away from everyone. No one probably wants to come after the initial neb. I would give it 18 months and she will be moving.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Because its miles away from everyone. No one probably wants to come after the initial neb. I would give it 18 months and she will be moving.
I agree with this . I think they won’t be there long term I think I she is miserable there already. Chris looked . and still does look ill before they moved there . It’s a magnificent house but it’s lost on them . She’s moaned on about not seeing anyone she should be buzzing she’s out with her mates but no there is something to moan about but maybe she has. to fill content because since she’s moved to Northumberland she has no craic I know she moaned when she lived in Shields but she’smuch worse now

I agree with this . I think they won’t be there long term I think I she is miserable there already. Chris looked . and still does look ill before they moved there . It’s a magnificent house but it’s lost on them . She’s moaned on about not seeing anyone she should be buzzing she’s out with her mates but no there is something to moan about but maybe she has. to fill content because since she’s moved to Northumberland she has no craic I know she moaned when she lived in Shields but she’smuch worse now
Those strictly parties wouldnt have happened if ppl had to travel all that way every weekend. The house is amazing but i just think shes going to be incredible bored/lonely when chris works away more/tours and will come to her senses

Hahaha I had to listen to the pod I knew she'd give out about that insta comment 🤣🤣🤣 didn't mention she blocked everyone who liked it as well the psychopath 😆😆 turned it off sharpish after that 😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.