Rosie Ramsey #5 Chris Ramsey's wife

Asking for hints to find an address or giving hints will get you banned
You may not have bad intentions but anyone can read this thread
There's enough people trying to discredit here without making it easy for them
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, the most liked suggested title was 'Chris Ramsey's wife has got a sore head, should've taken maternity leave instead' by @LittleRa , but it was too long to fit, so here is the shortened version, which was also the next most liked title by @They See Me Trolling... :ROFLMAO:

Anyone want to do a summary? All I know is that she is still whinging about how hard her life is :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Summary:
-Chris Ramsey’s wife (we aren’t too sure of her first name, can anyone help?) has had a baby, so naturally she’s been really quiet and taking well-earned maternity leave....
-Oh no, wait, she’s been posting shite everyday including tiktoks in the middle of the night with all the lights on (well known for helping a baby sleep).
-CRW has been back on the wine
-A couple of wine nights have gone a bit too far (including going bananas and dancing with bananas 🍌) and CR management have had a stern word
-CRW was going to be a nurse, and now wishes she had done, since it’s a piece of piss compared to her life
-Baby Rafe has stinky masking tape on his ears as they were a bit sticky out and they’re still soft enough to reshape
-CR has broken his foot just to annoy his wife.
-Reminder that this is not the rave thread... as folks often get lost here and use confusing words to describe CRW such as “relatable” “down to earth” and “doting” 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Summary:
-Chris Ramsey’s wife (we aren’t too sure of her first name, can anyone help?) has had a baby, so naturally she’s been really quiet and taking well-earned maternity leave....
-Oh no, wait, she’s been posting shite everyday including tiktoks in the middle of the night with all the lights on (well known for helping a baby sleep).
-A couple of wine nights have gone a bit too far (including going bananas and dancing with bananas 🍌) and CR management have had a stern word
-CRW was going to be a nurse, and now wishes she had done, since it’s a piece of piss compared to her life
-Baby Rafe has stinky masking tape on his ears as they were a bit sticky out and they’re still soft enough to reshape
-Reminder that this is not the rave thread... as folks often get lost here and use confusing words to describe CRW such as “relatable” “down to earth” and “doting” 🤔
CRW was recently caught up in controversy involving drinking juice during her night shift ( similar to that of a midwife ! ) that resulted in her calling all the anti night time juice drinking brigade slags !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Summary:
take a bow👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
CRW was recently caught up in controversy involving drinking juice during her night shift ( similar to that of a midwife ! ) that resulted in her calling all the anti night time juice drinking brigade slags !
Oooh how could I forget about juice-gate 🧃🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The ban imposed by the management must have ended today because CRW is posting A LOT!

Guys I don’t think I can listen to the podcast much longer, episode 83 I'm on! the q’s from the pews are getting more ridiculous, Chris is running out of lucrative sponsors. CRW beef was every time Chris is on the phone he has to make it known that she is in the room. swear they’ve mentioned that before 😂 I might have to ditch it yano. Also why do they always have to explain “northern” things, piss off we say these things down south too!

Reactions: 7
Guys I don’t think I can listen to the podcast much longer, episode 83 I'm on! the q’s from the pews are getting more ridiculous, Chris is running out of lucrative sponsors. CRW beef was every time Chris is on the phone he has to make it known that she is in the room. swear they’ve mentioned that before 😂 I might have to ditch it yano. Also why do they always have to explain “northern” things, piss off we say these things down south too!
It’s so bad now. And I don’t think Barry Beef has left either, that’s literally the worst segment of any podcast I’ve heard. I think Chris has stopped doing the fake sponsors though, which is a relief.

D5A4FA74-EFFA-47EC-A4A7-1E1E92BD2B2D.png
For the person who asked my original date for Chris Ramsay’s tour was 24/05/2020 and then I had an email saying it’s been rescheduled for 11/05/2021 and now it says they’re rescheduling for 2022

Reactions: 3
It’s so bad now. And I don’t think Barry Beef has left either, that’s literally the worst segment of any podcast I’ve heard. I think Chris has stopped doing the fake sponsors though, which is a relief.
He hasn’t. Was one on last weeks sadly

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I've given up now, the lockdown parenting podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicome is much better!

Reactions: 27
Whoever messaged her to ask her if she’s the sausage on masked singer is deluded. Sausage can actually sing. Chris Ramsey’s wife sounds like a dodgey cabaret act. If you thought it was Rosie, then specsavers offer a free hearing check which I recommend you take advantage of

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whoever messaged her to ask her if she’s the sausage on masked singer is deluded. Sausage can actually sing. Chris Ramsey’s wife sounds like a dodgey cabaret act. If you thought it was Rosie, then specsavers offer a free hearing check which I recommend you take advantage of
I’d put money on nobody messaging her. But she just wants people to think she’s on it now.

Making out she’s not well known and just Chris Ramsey’s wife when we all know she believes she is properly famous

Omg the singing! She over sings always and sings through her nose ...absolutely no surprise she has never amounted to much when she constantly butchers lovely songs!

Reactions: 9
I'd say that was fabricated to get in CRW in, just so she wants to let us know what she thinks of our thread 😂

If CRW ends up doing The Masked Singer next series, I hope she's the first kicked off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.