Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always liked Rosie and Chris but this has really annoyed me! Playstation don't need anyone to advertise for them so why send out a free one! I personally think they should send the 400 pound or whatever it costs to a charity.

Reactions: 15
I just called her out for asking about a decorator to hang her very expensive wallpaper - clearly looking for a freebie so she could do add affiliate - we are not stupid - she replied calling me a head - classy bird eh?? not!! she is as rough as!!!!!!!!
She is dog rough. An absolute peasant at heart. Classless. She is so aggressive. 🤢

Reactions: 10
Why hasn’t she put gifted on her ps5 story? Chris was gifted it but she is showing it, surely she has to #ad it

Reactions: 6
I have always liked Rosie and Chris but this has really annoyed me! Playstation don't need anyone to advertise for them so why send out a free one! I personally think they should send the 400 pound or whatever it costs to a charity.
Me too, I am a big fan but this is so disappointing. It just feels so tone deaf to accept something he could so easily afford.

My husband is a minor influencer, he started documenting his hobby on insta and now has around 30k followers. He works full time (as do I), we are very lucky to be in jobs which are stable and reasonably well paid but we are by no means wealthy. He is occasionally offered gifts or ads but has decided not to accept anything or advertise anything at the moment because it just doesn't feel right in the current climate to be doing that kind of thing. He has instead been using his platform to offer support to various causes working to help those people less fortunate than ourselves.

It's such a shame the Ramseys haven't done the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Rosie has become absolutely intolerable. She is as rough as toast and it’s only becoming more apparent. The room will still be standing even if there’s no expensive wallpaper up! Surely she could have asked her brother to recommend someone local as he’s a plasterer. It’s just an opportunity for her to show off

Reactions: 18
Rosie has become absolutely intolerable. She is as rough as toast and it’s only becoming more apparent. The room will still be standing even if there’s no expensive wallpaper up! Surely she could have asked her brother to recommend someone local as he’s a plasterer. It’s just an opportunity for her to show off
If that’s the case then she is a total prick

Reactions: 7
I wonder how the companies that pay her to advertise for them would feel about her calling her followers dickheads...

Listening to today’s podcast. They really duck me off the way they think that Tyneside is so different to the rest of the country. They think that loads of people won’t have heard of minesweeping - are they for real? Rosie also admits to picking up strangers discarded tab ends off the floor when she used to smoke, to light them and smoke them 🤢🤢🤢🤢 sorry Rosie but the only people who do that are homeless skag heads who root through bins (and I’m from Middlesbrough so not some southerner who has never heard of minesweeping like Rosie insinuates)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow! I’m shocked at the ps5. They should have done a giveaway, there’s absolutely no need for him to have a free ps5. He’s not even done an ad for it, not that PlayStation need marketing for a new console, but still.

It’s pretty embarrassing for them.

She messaged me saying they were 80% down on income in these times! So christ knows what they were earning pre covid -certainly not in same boat as others! shameful! Same as all other influenzas!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She messaged me saying they were 80% down on income in these times! So christ knows what they were earning pre covid -certainly not in same boat as others! shameful! Same as all other influenzas!
Hilarious considering during lockdown they bought a brand new motorhome, spent £600 on a F&M wine order and are having their bathroom redone. The heart bleeds!!

Reactions: 34
That just shows how out of touch she is with reality now.

People 80% down on earnings who are struggling do not hang expensive wallpaper in their homes 🖕🏻

Reactions: 19
God, they’re going to become the new ODs, aren’t they? This new baby will be used for ads and Insta-clout from birth.

Reactions: 4
Can I just say house of tides is mega expensive , go google it. I’m local. I’m assuming that’s gifted too! It’s minimum £40 each basic.

Reactions: 7
Hilarious considering during lockdown they bought a brand new motorhome, spent £600 on a F&M wine order and are having their bathroom redone. The heart bleeds!!
And treating themselves to a night in the Shard a couple of weeks ago! I’m not begrudging anyone spending their earnings, but I think Rosie tries too hard sometimes to come across as relatable and working class (like in the podcast this week about the butts 🤢) when she’s really not anymore (in the same episode going on about their electric gates on their house, because we all have those 🙄).

I just hate that Sony and all these other companies don’t gift to people who really are struggling or to a children’s hospital when kids aren’t allowed as many visitors at the minute. Gifting to people who can well afford is just so incredibly tone deaf right now

Reactions: 17
What the hell! Is she even aware of how most people are living right now? I’ve got no sympathy for the fact that they’re 80% down on earnings because they’re able to feed themselves and buy nice things. They’re not at a disadvantage in any way whatsoever.

Goodness me I think she would be pretty embarrassed if she realised how out of touch she is now and I would hope she’d feel ashamed of some of the things she’s said lately.

Like the person above me said, I’ve got no issue with their wealth, but trying to make out that they’re struggling while bragging about all the stuff they get and do is a bit off. Especially when in 1 evening they’re scoffing a £100+ dinner and setting up £500 of PS5.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So angry that Chris has been given a PS5 for free! I’ve seen so many people on my Facebook feed stressing about trying to get one for their kid or partner or whoever for Christmas. They’ve worked their balls off to save for one cause we all know they’re not cheap! They can’t get hold of one to buy and this MILLIONAIRE is given one for free 🤬🤬 honestly makes my blood boil
I actually find this appalling

I honestly find her repugnant now.
She actually called you a head ? Who the f does this woman think she is 🤷🏼‍♀️ , I honestly think the real ‘Rosie ‘ is rude ,obnoxious , selfish and quite frankly a bit of a bully

Reactions: 13
I just called her out for asking about a decorator to hang her very expensive wallpaper - clearly looking for a freebie so she could do add affiliate - we are not stupid - she replied calling me a head - classy bird eh?? not!! she is as rough as!!!!!!!!
omg that’s awful.

I honestly cringed when I read the post. What was the need to say it is expensive paper? None at all. Just ask for a decorator, why do we need to know it was expensive? Really relatable at a time like now to flaunt you have enough spare money to buy expensive wall paper lol

Reactions: 5
The smug chowing down on camera shows how little class she has and she was at a foodbank a few weeks ago ..pregnancy has obviously switched off her memory along with her moral compass ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.