Rosie Ramsey #3 have you heard she's pregnant?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone clarify for me whether she's actually pregnant or not? I'm really confused as she hasn't mentioned it quite enough tbh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean who knows but it’s so refreshing how she’s keeping it private and low key 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is actually going to buy that crap??
I bet some poor unsuspecting people will unwrap some of that tat on Christmas morning. I can’t get over how expensive it is, the style is awful but if it was cheaper would be an ok novelty/secret Santa gift. But hardly going to be a rush on crap office presents to buy as we are all at home!

Reactions: 10
That merch is like something that the losing team on The Apprentice would come up with 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Wasn’t there someone else on Instagram who joked about using a towel or something else as a headscarf and had to do a massive grovelling apology after getting absolute dogs abuse for being a racist?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wasn’t it wee slice?
yes that was her. what a tangle she ended up in over that. Rosie may wish to consider editing her post to avoid the same thing happening to her, we know she doesn’t exactly take negative comments too well! (BTW I certainly dont think playing with a towel as a headscarf makes you a racist but social media is quite good at making you look bad regardles)

Reactions: 5
0CF3496F-D68C-4457-9382-FFF971FA0B91.jpeg

She has a ‘day off’ from doing an hours podcast. What a hard hard life. ( Rosie breaks into Oliver song) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I just over cautious or did robin need those sparklers taking off him and showing how to hold them nicely?

Reactions: 21
I had the same thought! I did actually take a sparkler from my kid and tell her off for running around with it, and she wasn’t even as bad! I know it was discussed earlier in the thread but I get the impression from the videos they share and how they talk on the podcast that they let Robin rule the roost and pander to him. I know it’s only a snapshot of their lives but everything they share seems to suggest that’s how it is. Maybe I’m wrong but I think they will struggle with him when the baby arrives because he’s so used to everything being all about him!

I stick the sparklers in apples and make them hold the apples (two hands needed so they’re less likely to try and grab the sparkles, you can have that one for the parenting
Book Rosie 😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm all for children enjoying themselves but with anything like that they need to learn to be safe ..not just for themselves but for people close by. Sorry to be the sparkler fun police but basic sparkler rules ...you stand with your arm full length away from your face and clothing not leap around like a loon ..some things with children are just non negotiable right ?

Reactions: 19
Delurking after about a year to say how uncomfortable that video of Robin made me! So unsafe, and to put it out there for nearly 700k followers to see... does she just not think things through?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.