Rosie Ramsey #10 Gold digger, we don't snigger with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been binge listening to the podcast recently and they mention Sandra staying with them 2 nights a week so "they can prepare for the podcast" and even makes them dinner the night before. What are they doing "for the podcast" that takes up two full days and nights?!
I'd be so annoyed if I was Rosie's siblings seeing how much effort Sandra makes over her just for them to slag her off on the podcast.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been binge listening to the podcast recently and they mention Sandra staying with them 2 nights a week so "they can prepare for the podcast" and even makes them dinner the night before. What are they doing "for the podcast" that takes up two full days and nights?!
I'd be so annoyed if I was Rosie's siblings seeing how much effort Sandra makes over her just for them to hag her off on the podcast.
What the hell? Isn't Rafe in nursery now? I'm sure I saw her post a story about it a while ago, and Robins in school. Surely that time would be when you do your "work" for the podcast, or you know, when the kids are in bed!

Reactions: 12
What the hell? Isn't Rafe in nursery now? I'm sure I saw her post a story about it a while ago, and Robins in school. Surely that time would be when you do your "work" for the podcast, or you know, when the kids are in bed!
Considering one of them goes to bed at mid day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Sandra is having a few days off judging by her insta post of the laundry not been put away.
The length of time she filmed it she could have put some away herself, lazy cow

Reactions: 10
Omg I can't explain my frustration watching that smoothie story. The sound of her smacking her lips and swallowing :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
She does realise if she cut out the wine and got off her big arse she'd loose weight no problem.
Just wants a quick fix to being a lazy alcoholic

Reactions: 18
She doesn’t like fruit like bananas and apples but likes everything in her juice which included apples 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh, the singing. Neither of them has any concept of blending their voices in a duet, just trying to screech over each other. The Mariah-style riffing and embellishment is not to my personal taste but I get that other people enjoy it. The worst thing for me as an MT performer (and backed up by her singing Lepper Croissing for years) is that she has NO musicality and no sense that the words mean anything. Breathing mid sentence/mid word is my pet peeve… singing should be as if you are speaking the words but to music and you would never break up a sentence that way! Aaargghhh.

Reactions: 8
Gradually, Rosie and Chris each week have started to become more and more braggy about how much money they have. Today I put the podcast on and here we go about louboutins… oh you poor thing…

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Gradually, Rosie and Chris each week have started to become more and more braggy about how much money they have. Today I put the podcast on and here we go about louboutins… oh you poor thing…
Im sorry. But loubs with that bleeping outfit. What planet is she on

• Haha
He clearly had/has some sort of anxiety over going places, but when he’s there and feels relaxed he’s ok.
Why does she take the piss out of him rather than supporting him?

Also says she’s going to the gym and when he calls 3 hrs later she’s in the pub. She would go mental if he did that

Reactions: 16
Im sorry. But loubs with that bleeping outfit. What planet is she on
Loubs are totally wasted on her because she has no class . I can’t bear the podcast so I’m guessing she wore them with that hideous jump suit she wore on the comedy awards . I’m from South Shields and I feel embarrassed every time she’s on tv because we aren’t all like her you know we aren’t all common . No matter where she lives of how much money her husband makes she will never change . The duet with her mate Steph, cringing , but I think she warbles like CRW does neither of them can sign

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Loubs are totally wasted on her because she has no class . I can’t bear the podcast so I’m guessing she wore them with that hideous jump suit she wore on the comedy awards . I’m from South Shields and I feel embarrassed every time she’s on tv because we aren’t all like her you know we aren’t all common . No matter where she lives of how much money her husband makes she will never change . The duet with her mate Steph, cringing , but I think she warbles like CRW does neither of them can sign
Yeah I agree, none of them can sing they just scream.
Hurts my ears

Reactions: 3
He clearly had/has some sort of anxiety over going places, but when he’s there and feels relaxed he’s ok.
Why does she take the piss out of him rather than supporting him?
I felt really uncomfortable listening to this. He’s said before he suffers with anxiety and I can totally relate about dreading something and then enjoying it when I’m there. But no apparently that’s a ‘bad trait’ and he can ‘go f*ck himself’. What a delight she is🙃

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just skimming through the comedy awards. What is she wearing? She looks like she has just got out of bed, can’t even wash her hair?

Reactions: 7
Moaning she has to go pick the kids up because they’ve had a sleepover, but she’s dreading picking them up as she’s going to her friends and it will just be carnage.

She’s apparently been up since 6am, so for 6 hours.
If she was that desperate to see her friends and be alone why didn’t she go this morning?

Oh that’s right because then she would have to parent this afternoon instead of sitting on her arse at her mates while the kids run wild

And Rosie if you are reading this, those juice drinks you are making are actually bad for you.
You wouldn’t normally consume that much fruit/veg in one sitting and the amount of naturally occurring sugars in the drink will actually put weight on you and will rot your teeth if you continually drink them.

The key is to move more and eat less (cut out alcohol) and you will see a difference.

I know it’s hard but trying every fad diet out there will not work and will only make things worse.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.