Rosie Londoner #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she? I missed that!
Who knows what the cryptic, passive aggressive comments are about then!

Reactions: 2
I’ll have to unfollow the minute she gets in the plane to Italy, I don’t think I can handle the next chapter 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll have to unfollow the minute she gets in the plane to Italy, I don’t think I can handle the next chapter 🤦🏻‍♀️
Eating gelato, riding a Vespa. She will no doubt embrace her curls again and be living dolce vita! Lily will be learning Italian… I’m not sure I can bare it either and I’m a huge fan of Italy 🇮🇹

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The region she’s going to has excellent food. I’m not sure her “dinner parties” will cut it 😆

• Haha
I challenge her to get out, meet people, embrace some of the culture.

Don't let it be a repeat of LA....

Reactions: 4
Agreed, it will be a huge waste. But given Italy also presents a potential language barrier that didn’t exist in LA, I would say likelihood of a repeat experience is high.

Reactions: 9
London and Italy are so close. Lily could be in nursery or preschool in London with regular short holidays to Italy over the next few months.

Rose doesn’t seem to enjoy living in new places. Autistic people generally crave predictability, familiarity and routine. 🤔

Reactions: 6
I think Rosie thinks it’s glamorous and assumes everyone is jealous of that lifestyle plus gives her more ‘material’ but I feel in reality she actually struggles and is lonely in new places. The only thing is it maybe easier of course to go home and see parents and for them to visit, so perhaps it will be less lonely then LA.

Reactions: 7
Whose house is this then? It’s not “their” Notting Hill house that’s for sure.
I wondered the same....didnt look like her mums (she seems to live in an old property) this looked to fresh and new...maybe a short term rental in London? Liked the blank note pad on the fridge...said to me wasn't a home...

Also she wasted a lot of that overpriced collagen fannying around and pretend talking to someone off camera 🙄

Reactions: 3
London and Italy are so close. Lily could be in nursery or preschool in London with regular short holidays to Italy over the next few months.

Rose doesn’t seem to enjoy living in new places. Autistic people generally crave predictability, familiarity and routine. 🤔
She’s just so not autistic in anyway. She might have what she thinks, is an autistic typical tantrum from time to time, that doesn’t make you autistic Rosie

Airbnb, I agree.
Weird that they literally just released a movie about Enzo Ferrari and seem to think it's a good idea to roll out another one.

Also she wasted a lot of that overpriced collagen fannying around and pretend talking to someone off camera 🙄
how on Earth has she not got the memo that consumed collagen is complete snake oil 😄 it makes her look like even more of a total idiot touting that stuff.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.