Rosie Londoner #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 3 for Rosie. Lack of exciting content, news, and authenticity means that none of us were remotely inspired to think of something comical. Rosie and her crap puns will be devastated

Mod edit, do you mind if we keep the title empty if she's too dull? The thread may go on for years with a too dull for a title title otherwise 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yay! thanks for making the new thread @Greencatfysh

I'm in a very weird and uncharacteristic stage where I just feel sorry for Rosie. She should go home to England, find a nice house near her Mum in the countryside, and make some normal non-influencer friends. PJ can commute for his work - not unusual in the home counties right?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yay! thanks for making the new thread @Greencatfysh

I'm in a very weird and uncharacteristic stage where I just feel sorry for Rosie. She should go home to England, find a nice house near her Mum in the countryside, and make some normal non-influencer friends. PJ can commute for his work - not unusual in the home counties right?
She's an awful person who has managed to find someone to marry her despite being an terrible social climber with no friends. She fails upwards and while her life is def not all roses and bonbons, I refuse to feel sorry for her. I hope she is really miserable.

Reactions: 10
Her grey hair in the latest stories, somehow want to applaud her for doing something like that instead of sticking to beauty standards, but then I remember its Rose we're talking about. Probably jumping on a passing trend and will head to the salon as soon as she finds a new thing to advocate for.
It doesn't look good on her, it ages her by good 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her grey hair in the latest stories, somehow want to applaud her for doing something like that instead of sticking to beauty standards, but then I remember its Rose we're talking about. Probably jumping on a passing trend and will head to the salon as soon as she finds a new thing to advocate for.
It doesn't look good on her, it ages her by good 10 years.
this is the thing, she has been one of the people who have actively damaged people's self esteem with her photoshopping in the past, I find iit hard to sympathise now

Reactions: 11
It feels that it’s pretty regular on this thread (or rather the previous ones- you know what I mean) that she posts an especially unflattering picture which raises the pregnancy question. The same observations were made back when she was in Australia.

Its happened regularly enough now that I just think she’s got a bit of a square/solid torso which is more obvious now without the photoshopping, and that she likes trolling us with pictures of her holding a bag over her belly every now and then. Joke will be on me when she announces her surprise baby making project at Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It feels that it’s pretty regular on this thread (or rather the previous ones- you know what I mean) that she posts an especially unflattering picture which raises the pregnancy question. The same observations were made back when she was in Australia.

Its happened regularly enough now that I just think she’s got a bit of a square/solid torso which is more obvious now without the photoshopping, and that she likes trolling us with pictures of her holding a bag over her belly every now and then. Joke will be on me when she announces her surprise baby making project at Christmas 😂
I’d usually agree with you but this is quite the food baby.

If she’s purposefully causing speculation then shame on her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Its easy to manipulate angles in photo, not in video 🤷‍♀️
I don't care either way, not like her life is getting more interesting anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m all for a little tittle tattle and mostly and it is great to hear about different perspective and views on Instagramers including a wonderful Rose but I do find this pregnant not pregnant speculation so boring. There is this obsession with the pregnancy, especially on Tattle, I maybe lone in this but find it so 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG! Do you know PJ Rose is friends with Sante d'Orazio?? She wants you to know, and she will write his name many, many times so you see it! They went to Balthazar! That makes her a very important friend of Sante d'Orazio, the sort of friend that if you haven't seen them in years you can pick up exactly where you left off!

Not only that, but she met a female friend at Sant Ambroeus! Yes, you read that correctly, a female friend! It's truly a Holiday Miracle for our Rose.

How many more platters of oysters are we going to see before she leaves?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! Do you know PJ Rose is friends with Sante d'Orazio?? She wants you to know, and she will write his name many, many times so you see it! They went to Balthazar! That makes her a very important friend of Sante d'Orazio, the sort of friend that if you haven't seen them in years you can pick up exactly where you left off!

Not only that, but she met a female friend at Sant Ambroeus! Yes, you read that correctly, a female friend! It's truly a Holiday Miracle for our Rose.

How many more platters of oysters are we going to see before she leaves?
😂 she just can't help herself, can she? Bet she's walking around telling everyone how she supported his career and that's why he is doing what he is now! She can't help name dropping, while making it sound like they are besties for life, just like she does with everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for a little tittle tattle and mostly and it is great to hear about different perspective and views on Instagramers including a wonderful Rose but I do find this pregnant not pregnant speculation so boring. There is this obsession with the pregnancy, especially on Tattle, I maybe lone in this but find it so 💤
Absolutely agree, I've never known a forum like it for pregnancy obsession! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I agree! That said, I think it’s interesting when people (not you!) talk about how Rosie doesn’t photoshop herself so much anymore when she clearly still photoshops her body in photos very very often. She stretches herself to oblivion to give herself the ‘silly long legs’ she used to have (or maybe never did). She looks a fair bit bigger in videos and I think that sometimes fuels the pregnancy speculation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well no one is forcing you to read this forum 😂 if it’s not entertaining you (not really anyones job) change forum or change the topic of it
I think it is because otherwise there is nothing going on, what else would we discuss? so boring

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.