Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been posting affiliated links constantly since last month, guess she needs the money for Christmas and all the hauls she does. I unfollowed her for that very reason.

Reactions: 4
I havent watched her for ages because of all the ads and links, but I gave her a watch again last night. Still parading around in her underwear. It used to be plain, black shapewear, but this was black lacy bra and matching knickers! Deep down I do think she seems quite nice and she did inspire me to make more of an effort when Im working from home (she was sorting out her clothes for the week ahead) - but there was still a looooong Skin & Me advert. She seems to have a lot of time to herself, is her baby at nursery? I know she's got three at school.

Reactions: 3
I havent watched her for ages because of all the ads and links, but I gave her a watch again last night. Still parading around in her underwear. It used to be plain, black shapewear, but this was black lacy bra and matching knickers! Deep down I do think she seems quite nice and she did inspire me to make more of an effort when Im working from home (she was sorting out her clothes for the week ahead) - but there was still a looooong Skin & Me advert. She seems to have a lot of time to herself, is her baby at nursery? I know she's got three at school.
i stopped watching her ages ago too when she turned into a stripper weekly online like its something to be proud of. hope her daughter doesnt get bullied for it or worse, start copying her

Reactions: 3
I really can’t warm to get at all! Where do these YouTubers put all that cheap tat they buy?’

Reactions: 2
She's going to the gym now. But in order to protect her brand she has stressed that she is doing it to be stronger & healthier & not to lose weight. The thing is though, in my opinion, surely she realizes that she will change shape & slim down if she's hitting the gym 🤨

She’s getting rid of a couple of tattoos, she only got them to ‘fit in’ she said! 😲
Yep, I'm sure she said now the Lazer removal place she's using is gifting her treatment to have more removal. She has done really well building her brand to the point she is getting #gifted experiences & is earning from aff links. I'm a bit conflicted on my opinion of her though because I enjoyed her videos in the begining (apart from how many versions of the same style of dress she did try on videos of 🤣🫣). I think it's Instagram that changes people, it incites greed in the "influencer". I do think she's been quite honest up until this latest Gym shitck. If she's getting slimmer by working out then great, just don't pretend she ain't. She's lovely looking either way. God, almost a rave thread worthy post 🫣