Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Rosie, just admit that you've caught up on Tattle and stop pretending people have private messaged you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not have lip fillers and snort coke either? 🤔

For the record, I am being facetious here - I highly doubt she does drugs, but lip fillers...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find it strange that she goes on about being body confident but always uses a filter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And then has the occasional rant about how much pressure there is on young girls to look a certain way and how looks aren't important. Filters are misleading young people into a false sense of beauty... 🥱

Babe, you and your Insta huns are part of the problem! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just encountered her on my YouTube feed - gawd, she's exhausting! What *is* the wandering around in your bra and knickers thing all about?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Rosie will say it's nothing more than what you would see on the beach.
The difference is is Rosie isn't on the beach she's at home and is perfectly capable of editing her videos.

I don't really mind Rosie and I enjoy her craft videos but she does strike me as being quite vain.

Reactions: 6
Rosie will say it's nothing more than what you would see on the beach.
The difference is is Rosie isn't on the beach she's at home and is perfectly capable of editing her videos.

I don't really mind Rosie and I enjoy her craft videos but she does strike me as being quite vain.
... and dumb as a box of rocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should her lastest yt video not be an ad as she was gifted the cricket?
if it was gifted within the last 12 months then yes... any gifted item has to be labled as an ad every time that it is obn a video, photograph, reel or story for a 12 month period. and if they do a furhter ad with her then that restarts the date calculator

Used to like her but she is non stop now and affiliate links everything. Now just as bad as all the rest of the parasite so called influencers and crossed over to the dark side.

Reactions: 5
Used to like her but she is non stop now and affiliate links everything. Now just as bad as all the rest of the parasite so called influencers and crossed over to the dark side.
Yep and most of the clothing items she is showcasing she sends back! I click off anything that is affiliated and if I did want to buy something I’d never purchase via the links anyway.

Reactions: 3