Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw her post about how much she’s gained I expected a lot worse than 10 stone 4!! I’m not invalidating that she feels bad because of it, but myself and ALOT of her followers who are actively trying to lose weight don’t need to see a post about how disgusting being 10stone 4 is. Her body is constantly yo-yoing and hasn’t spent long in the 9 stone bracket. She needs to listen to her body and realise that for her height, she is a perfectly healthy weight

*edited due to spelling mistake

Reactions: 6
When I saw her post about how much she’s gained I expected a lot worse than 10 stone 4!! I’m not invalidating that she feels bad because of it, but myself and ALOT of her followers who are actively trying to lose weight don’t need to see a post about how disgusting being 10stone 4 is. Her body is constantly yo-yoing and hasn’t spent long in the 9 stone bracket. She needs to listen to her body and realise that for her height, she is a perfectly healthy weight

*edited due to spelling mistake
She physically doesn’t really look any different to me at both weights. I think she’s just chasing a weight she was years ago

Reactions: 3
Does she not realise that her followers will see her being 10 stone 4 and thinking she’s fat and make them also feel tit?! She’s a bleeping stick! I wish I looked like she did and I’m 2lb less than her!!! God she annoys me

Reactions: 8
Does she not realise that her followers will see her being 10 stone 4 and thinking she’s fat and make them also feel tit?! She’s a bleeping stick! I wish I looked like she did and I’m 2lb less than her!!! God she annoys me
If you’re 10.2 you’re perfect. In fact, you’re perfect at any weight. Don’t let this self absorbed fool make you feel bad about yourself and remember...angles are an influencers best friend ;)

Also to add, perhaps she’s weighing more because she’s actually happy and living life rather than having nothing else in her life than slimming world... that’s my pop psychology anyway

Reactions: 4
If you’re 10.2 you’re perfect. In fact, you’re perfect at any weight. Don’t let this self absorbed fool make you feel bad about yourself and remember...angles are an influencers best friend ;)

Also to add, perhaps she’s weighing more because she’s actually happy and living life rather than having nothing else in her life than slimming world... that’s my pop psychology anyway
i just wish she’d see what damage she can do to other people when they see what tit she’s writing. Most women would DREAM of being 10 stone 4. It’s a perfect weight to be,like you said she needs to LIVE her life and if that means eating and gaining a few lbs then so be it. I’m so over her

i just wish she’d see what damage she can do to other people when they see what tit she’s writing. Most women would DREAM of being 10 stone 4. It’s a perfect weight to be,like you said she needs to LIVE her life and if that means eating and gaining a few lbs then so be it. I’m so over her
I'd love to be 10 stone 4lb tbh it's an ideal weight for my height, I am currently very far away from that weight (pregnant + pandemic depression really got to me) and hearing her hate herself is a little triggering tbh

Just write is bleeping name and stop putting N this N that, we know his name is Nick or Nigel who cares. Stop trying to be whimsical JUST WRITE HIS bleeping NAME. It’s not cute, you’re not writing a sex and the city blog. Jeeeeeeeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has the barely there fashion shows stopped now she has a bloke and isn't so thirsty? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said herself she's sat at 10st 3 for the past year ish, why isn't it clicking that 10st 3 is the weight her body is happy at and wants to be, she needs to let go of this obsession with weighing the same as a child ffs you're a grown woman Rosie (no shade to the women who are naturally 8-9 stone but you shouldn't have to deprive yourself so completely to get there

Reactions: 2
I’m still getting over her dressing her daughter and stepson as Harley Quinn and the Joker, they’re meant to be siblings, why dress them as a couple at all, and a couple from an adult film?!

• Sad
I’m still getting over her dressing her daughter and stepson as Harley Quinn and the Joker, they’re meant to be siblings, why dress them as a couple at all, and a couple from an adult film?!
Because Rosie has no concept of healthy relationships, family or food wise

Reactions: 1
Yeah it defo gave me the heebie jeebies. More so as well because the kids clearly didn’t choose those costumes. Let them dress as Spider-Man or a witch fgs!

She’s moving in with N. Wonder if they will move closer to him; she seems happy with outdoor life and less irritating lately.

She’s moving in with N. Wonder if they will move closer to him; she seems happy with outdoor life and less irritating lately.
Probably! I think she will have another baby. Hopefully she won’t spend the whole time moaning about how fat she is at 10 stone

Reactions: 5
Moved up to N, wonder if the whole blended family thing is as easy and lovely as she's claiming

It’s probably ok at the moment- novelty hasn’t worn off! I see the obsessive food/weight posts are about to make a return!