Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to be the same as her, I literally cried for months when I got sick and gained weight. I would grab imaginary fat and would tell everyone how fat I was. It’s only now (and I’m a lot heavier) that I can see that I wasn’t well and was far from fat. I was skin and bones yet no matter how small I got, I wanted to be smaller. The thing is at the beginning when you start losing weight, everyone tells you how good you look, how much better you look and it becomes addictive. Always wanting the scales to go down, always wanting to see the next stone bracket. It’s all consuming.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe not the best time to dress your daughter as the police for ‘superhero day’
CC4A76C6-F103-47AF-B50A-8F9ABDE89E82.png

Reactions: 1
Never known anyone to fish for compliments as much as this one. If she hated the way she looked with no makeup on (on face time to her bloke🙄) why would she feel the need to share it with thousands on instagram? Followed by pic of her all dolled up pointing out how glam she looks.. yeah we get it dozy Rosie - you rate yourself hun 🙄 such an attention seeker it's unreal!

Never known anyone to fish for compliments as much as this one. If she hated the way she looked with no makeup on (on face time to her bloke🙄) why would she feel the need to share it with thousands on instagram? Followed by pic of her all dolled up pointing out how glam she looks.. yeah we get it dozy Rosie - you rate yourself hun 🙄 such an attention seeker it's unreal!
She loves herself so much and she's not a bad looking girl but jesus christ I imagine her fella has to spend so much time every day blowing smoke up her arse, how draining

Reactions: 2
She looks loads better in the facetime pic too. Posting the done-up photo straight arter just highlights how ageing her go-to makeup is even more than usual

Reactions: 2
She looks loads better in the facetime pic too. Posting the done-up photo straight arter just highlights how ageing her go-to makeup is even more than usual
She actually does look younger you're right. She knows she's a decent looking woman. She is just there with her rod in every single post 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest post? Went to the seaside with her partner and kids. They’re all eating fish and chips and she brought her own sandwich?! I mean I get it if you’re really overweight and trying to focus on weight loss, but Rosie weighs about 9 stone. Just enjoy a chippy with your family ffs

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That has made me so sad, her kid is going to remember tit like this and probably end up as restrictive as her mum and it'll be a never ending cycle

Anyone seen her latest post? Went to the seaside with her partner and kids. They’re all eating fish and chips and she brought her own sandwich?! I mean I get it if you’re really overweight and trying to focus on weight loss, but Rosie weighs about 9 stone. Just enjoy a chippy with your family ffs
Thought exactly the same. Why can’t she just have a smaller portion of fish and chips, or even just a small bag of chips? If she’s a “normal” weight why the big deal of taking her own food? And a prawn sandwich of all things...🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤮 Her poor daughter is destined to have a terrible relationship with food. I say that as a daughter of a mum who was always very restrictive with food and thought 10 stone was overweight.

Reactions: 5
When she posts things like 'I've done it before and I'll do it again' Rosie please go speak to a therapist because being this obsessed with 5lb is honestly not mentally okay, she's unhealthily fixated on being thin and she's already rather gaunt looking

Needs to ‘sort her life out’ because she’s had three bingey days 🤦🏽‍♀️ I do that every single week hun and I’m not seeing it as a life fail 🤣

What she’s describing here is an eating disorder. She’ll only “break the cycle” if she seeks actual medical/therapeutic help.
F9592B91-6CAD-4B45-893E-658E2CEE181B.png

What she’s describing here is an eating disorder. She’ll only “break the cycle” if she seeks actual medical/therapeutic help.
View attachment 538771
I agree.

Reads like non-purge bulimia. Compensating with binges through exercise and restriction. Binges then caused by restriction. It's a horrible thing to be stuck in. Would recommend Brain over Binge by Kathryn Hensen if anyone is going through the same thing. You're not crazy. Your body is just trying to keep you alive.

• Heart
I’ve had to unfollow her. The I love myself followed by I disgust myself posts are too much. How her boyfriend isn’t getting her help I have no idea. Her daughter is going to inherit major food issues from her

Lovely binge and restrict cycle there Rosie, next week she'll be back to taking her own sandwiches to the beach and obsessively counting her steps. She is the poster girl for disordered eating, why can't she realise that if you have to battle that hard to get below 9st (which is tiny for an adult woman unless you're like 5 foot) that maybe your body doesn't want to be there!