Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boys shorts 🤣🤣🤣🙃 she's such a dick

Aww I wanna see her now 🤣 I thought there was something the way she kept making snide remarks about the country set and their expensive wax jackets... she kept saying Nnnnn likes her because she's basically cheap (a primark girl) 🤣🤣🤣 I bet she's jealous
Man's gave up Hunter and Jack Wills for B&M and Primark 🤮🤮 talk about a downgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Man's gave up Hunter and Jack Wills for B&M and Primark 🤮🤮 talk about a downgrade
Did you see her posing in the mirror the other day in the nude bodysuit saying this is why Nnnn liked her 🤮 she rates herself so much it's embarrassing. And I don't believe her tbh, she's so insecure it's obvious she's really jealous of his previous life

• Haha
Asks her followers if they’re seeing her posts because barely anyone has liked it… errr I’d start questioning your content and maybe shut the door quietly on your way out. Also buy an iron and iron your clothes before you try and Flog them on your stories

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Asks her followers if they’re seeing her posts because barely anyone has liked it… errr I’d start questioning your content and maybe shut the door quietly on your way out. Also buy an iron and iron your clothes before you try and Flog them on your stories
She looks absolutely horrendous 🤣 I bet the ex is pissing herself laughing at the state of her. The country sets can be quite snobby

Reactions: 2
I think people are seeing them, they just think they are tit!

• Haha
I’m finding her insufferable at the moment.

She would literally f*ck herself if she could.

‘How do you do Chloe’s hair like that?’ ‘Chloe’s Dad’s girlfriend did it for me today’. No, she did it for Chloe! Not for you ffs. The world doesn’t bloody revolve around you 😡

I did some insta snooping and the friends she is with in those pictures are stunning. It’s like she’s picked the worst photos of them and the best of her to make herself look better. I bet they are chuffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goes to Cornwall on holiday, as a tourist, to a place that thrives and survives on tourism, to then make 5000 stories about it being too touristy? 😵🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Goes to Cornwall on holiday, as a tourist, to a place that thrives and survives on tourism, to then make 5000 stories about it being too touristy? 😵🤔
I know right, perhaps one of the most beautiful places in England and she moans about it being a tourist destination in peak summer 🙄 how lucky she is to be able to afford a holiday, in august. you should try Skeg beach love, it’s all some people can afford to give their kids (I get some people love it too)

I had to unfollow her. She's such a rude, smug, snobby chav (if you get what I mean😄) she dresses like a primark bargain bin but thinks she's an 11/10 now she's landed Nnnnnn🙄

• Haha
Probably spends her daughter's maintenance money
To be fair that money is meant to supplement your income to support your child and her daughter always looks well turned out and like she takes her places. She doesn’t seem to work much though and has relocated so must work remotely unless she’s got a new job- a holiday to corneal in peak season is £££ and not their first holiday of the year.

To be fair that money is meant to supplement your income to support your child and her daughter always looks well turned out and like she takes her places. She doesn’t seem to work much though and has relocated so must work remotely unless she’s got a new job- a holiday to corneal in peak season is £££ and not their first holiday of the year.
Yeah I don't disagree with that at all. I just think a large chunk of her income (including any funding she receives for* her daughter) goes on fake tan and primark hauls for herself. As you say, she doesn't seem to work much so how else will she be funding her shopping habit? Her daughter gets new stuff but so does she, very frequently

I’m not sure what’s worse- the gross amount she spends on apparently never worn clothes, the constant eye-bleeping she gives herself in the mirror or the breathy little girl voice :unsure:

• Haha
First time I've heard her talk on her stories. Why is she talking like a baby? those stories were weird AF.

• Haha