Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her. She's such a rude, smug, snobby chav (if you get what I mean😄) she dresses like a primark bargain bin but thinks she's an 11/10 now she's landed Nnnnnn🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She's getting this stressed over 5lbs...and about 2 inches 🫠 Jesus N must bare the brunt of her tantrums over how "fat" she feels. She's got worse and worse since she got with him!
I've not known of her for long but this seems very sad to me that she is so distraught over 5lbs ? But eats like a bird then a whole tub of ice cream - disordered eating hey ? She'll make herself ill.......... like physically ill...... she looks 10 years old already !

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yes but the question is, can the ex wife fit in age 9-10 girls’ clothes like the inspirational Rosie? 😉
Boys shorts 🤣🤣🤣🙃 she's such a dick

I did some digging earlier and the ex-wife is a naturally pretty country girl. Explains a lot!
Aww I wanna see her now 🤣 I thought there was something the way she kept making snide remarks about the country set and their expensive wax jackets... she kept saying Nnnnn likes her because she's basically cheap (a primark girl) 🤣🤣🤣 I bet she's jealous

• Haha

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
I’m sorry I’m not exactly a fashionista (jeans and tee gal really) but that is not a good look. Cheap pletha shoes, with white socks. Why is she dressing like a 9 year old off to school?? What’s with the leather look shorts and trench coat and a jumper? It doesn’t go!!!!! Move away from the fashion Rosie, stick with your tuna pasta bake photos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So this silly twat has done a promotional photo shoot for a wedding company !!

She's also twirling around in short white dresses for her hen party - when if she's not getting married for over a year is she going to have that ?

I notice she's stopped sharing what she eats in a day - she was getting lots of people calling her out on the tubs of low cal ice cream ! She was doing a Nikki Ryan and responding to comments then deleting them all..... ! Ridiculous woman !
She's a beggy scrawny old cow. She is so up herself she must be a nightmare to be around. I don't think she'd give a fuck who she was marrying, as long as she got the chance to pose being centre of attention all the time. She's starving herself it's painful to see

Monkey47

VIP Member
Someone posted the other day about not buying into the whole calorie counting fad and she commented something about being sucked into it. It’s not a bloody fad, it’s been around for years, it’s science lol

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her hair is so dead and dry - I don’t think much of her hairdresser if she’s agreeing to keep bleaching it. It’s a mess.
I don't think her diet and the way she starves herself helps either. She looks about 15 years older than what she is. I can't believe she's only in her 30s

Gobbylurker

I feel sorry for her. She has a terrible relationship with food. I’ve been there. Years of living off 1000 -1200 calories a day which messes your metabolism means when you do overindulge now and then it just goes straight on. Too much restriction
I know I commented above but I genuinely do feel for her. And because she posts the ‘this week....’ so often, it becomes as tiresome to her followers as it is to her. She restricts herself too much and then it just makes it so easy for her to fall off and binge. She looks absolutely amazing, I don’t know why she’s obsessing over that last few pounds. She puts so much pressure on herself and then it just makes it impossible. Sometimes the weight we want to be just isn’t a weight our bodies want to be.

Reactions: 4

Lalla

VIP Member
30 guests…7 of whom are bridesmaids (8 if you include her daughter)?
I'm baffled by this! A quarter of those attending will be her bridesmaids. If they're all bringing partners then that's half the attendees 😂😂

Although tbh I'm pretty shocked she has 7 friends 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Never known anyone to fish for compliments as much as this one. If she hated the way she looked with no makeup on (on face time to her bloke🙄) why would she feel the need to share it with thousands on instagram? Followed by pic of her all dolled up pointing out how glam she looks.. yeah we get it dozy Rosie - you rate yourself hun 🙄 such an attention seeker it's unreal!

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She has an unbelievable knack for picking horrendous outfits and looking cheap regardless of the occasion. Why would you have your boobs literally hanging out like that for what is obviously a formal event? No taste or class whatsoever. I dread to think what her wedding dress will look like - probably plunging to the belly button with the hideous ice skater mesh effect, so tight she can barely move, thigh high split, backless and bedazzled 🤣

• Haha

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Oh dear poor Rosie hasn’t received her shein order in time for her holiday. Just wear the clothes you had for Turkey instead of flogging them!!! She’s a prime example of everything that’s wrong with fast fashion. I know she tries to recycle on Vinted but I can guarantee if she doesn’t manage to flog it she will bin it rather than wear it.