Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ell73949032838

I’m sorry but that’s the most awkward reel I’ve ever seen. She loves herself so much, watching her wriggle and eye fuck the camera is so uncomfortable. Also - am I the only one that thinks it’s gross to order clothes knowing you have no intention of keeping them? Also ‘festival style’ none of them are festival style 🤣 she’s clearly running out of content ideas

Reactions: 5

JBinstafun

I did some insta snooping and the friends she is with in those pictures are stunning. It’s like she’s picked the worst photos of them and the best of her to make herself look better. I bet they are chuffed.

• Haha

Lifeislemons

Anyone seen her latest post? Went to the seaside with her partner and kids. They’re all eating fish and chips and she brought her own sandwich?! I mean I get it if you’re really overweight and trying to focus on weight loss, but Rosie weighs about 9 stone. Just enjoy a chippy with your family ffs

• Sad
  • Wow

ell73949032838

Her voice goes straight through me honestly it’s like nails on a chalkboard. What she is doing in her stories is body checking. She needs professional help if she can look at herself in the mirror and think she needs to lose anymore weight. What messages is she sending Chloe too? ‘If it was a size six it definitely wouldn’t fit me’ (goes on to tug at the waist of an age 15 skirt to brag about how much room she’s got) that’s totally not normal

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh god I love me all the time from this woman 🙄 also worrying when a grown 30 something can fit into children’s clothes
I don't know why she thinks buying age 14 clothes is something to brag about. In measurements I'm sure they come up as a size 8/10 so no Rosie, you don't need to be quite so happy about it.

And she's a total bullshitter I can think of many, many times when she's put a filter on her face on her stories! Who is she having a sly dig at, the ex wife?

And she uses a ring light so that's basically the same thing you daft bitch 🤣🙄

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
They haven't even been together that long have they? I bet she doesn't stop hinting for a ring 🥴 I think she thinks she's punching with him so rolls over like a puppy for him all the time. The comments she's put up, she's constantly seeking validation. I bet she's jealous of the ex wife
Yes but the question is, can the ex wife fit in age 9-10 girls’ clothes like the inspirational Rosie? 😉

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She looks like a pipe cleaner and she's stressing about gaining about 3lbs. She's absolutely shocking. She needs to get help for that eating disorder

ell73949032838

She’s moving in with N. Wonder if they will move closer to him; she seems happy with outdoor life and less irritating lately.
Probably! I think she will have another baby. Hopefully she won’t spend the whole time moaning about how fat she is at 10 stone

clt1992

Chatty Member
I agree with what everyone said I definitely think she has an eating disorder/body dysmorphia. She is absolutely tiny and she is clinging on trying to be a weight that is not maintainable for her height. I’m her height and from ages 17-21/22 I weighed 9st4 without even trying or watching what I eat. At 27 I cannot get below 10 stone without being 100% strict all of the time (and actually look much better at this weight) life is for living Rosie, you are so so slim and need to stop beating yourself up as it’s not good for you or your daughter

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Anyone seen her latest post? Went to the seaside with her partner and kids. They’re all eating fish and chips and she brought her own sandwich?! I mean I get it if you’re really overweight and trying to focus on weight loss, but Rosie weighs about 9 stone. Just enjoy a chippy with your family ffs
Thought exactly the same. Why can’t she just have a smaller portion of fish and chips, or even just a small bag of chips? If she’s a “normal” weight why the big deal of taking her own food? And a prawn sandwich of all things...🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤮 Her poor daughter is destined to have a terrible relationship with food. I say that as a daughter of a mum who was always very restrictive with food and thought 10 stone was overweight.