Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh I missed that

She must have taken it down as cAnt see it on there now just the posts about asking how people afforded/paid
I'm not sure what time she put it up. I looked at it after seeing someone commented here about it 😆 and it was deffo there with 77% saying pay for it yourself haha 🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
To be fair that money is meant to supplement your income to support your child and her daughter always looks well turned out and like she takes her places. She doesn’t seem to work much though and has relocated so must work remotely unless she’s got a new job- a holiday to corneal in peak season is £££ and not their first holiday of the year.
Yeah I don't disagree with that at all. I just think a large chunk of her income (including any funding she receives for* her daughter) goes on fake tan and primark hauls for herself. As you say, she doesn't seem to work much so how else will she be funding her shopping habit? Her daughter gets new stuff but so does she, very frequently

clt1992

Chatty Member
She’s logged a banana as her dinner for tonight 😩 she is too much. Also I think she’s be mortified if she knew the calories of afternoon tea 700 odd? No chance!

JBinstafun

Wondered if there was a boyfriend on the scene and latest story seems to confirm it. Hope he likes sugar binges and watching her take pictures.

Mab1994

Chatty Member
Okay I know I said I was unfollowing but surely an 8 hour round trip to take her kid to her dad's every Friday isn't sustainable?
She says fortnightly. And i think she also mentions her and the chloe's Dad are on good term, so they may adjust accordingly when chloe is well settled in the new area or something along those lines.

JBinstafun

I’m quite worried for her and her daughter; she obviously has low self esteem. I noticed the other day that one photo she shared of her weight loss included a photo where she was pregnant. Does anyone know how old she is?

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I don’t know why she’s so obsessed with being the lowest weight she can as without sounding too bitchy ..she doesn’t look good for it . I think she looks older than 31 and her body just looks ill and tired rather than healthy and womanly.
She looks so much older than 31 because she’s forcing her body to be skeletal. Barely eating after her binges. How her family haven’t intervened is beyond me. Especially with a young daughter

JBinstafun

The stories today make me think a move will be on the cards soon- I’ll bet July/August so daughter can start a new school in September...