Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way this woman is in her 30s. Sorry but she looks like a "glamorous granny" 🫣 this is what starving yourself does, sucks all.the goodness out of you. Why the hell does she still want ot lose weight when weighs about 9 stone!
She really is skinny - she's been prancing around showing off stuff she's selling on vinted... she's so thin..... reminds me of Fopps - both love themselves more than anyone else..... this ones eating is so disordered and she absolutely loves herself - dare I say even more than FOpps !!!!

Reactions: 3
There's no way this woman is in her 30s. Sorry but she looks like a "glamorous granny" 🫣 this is what starving yourself does, sucks all.the goodness out of you. Why the hell does she still want ot lose weight when weighs about 9 stone!
She’s younger than me yet looks 30 years older than I am.

Reactions: 4
“We’re getting married for us” but expect 30 people to pay £££ to watch us get married abroad on our holiday, oh and I’ve made 7 of them bridesmaids but they have to pay for the privilege…

30 guests…7 of whom are bridesmaids (8 if you include her daughter)?
I'm baffled by this! A quarter of those attending will be her bridesmaids. If they're all bringing partners then that's half the attendees

Although tbh I'm pretty shocked she has 7 friends

This wedding is literally going to be an Instagram photoshoot for her
That's what I was thinking... if the wedding is 'only about them' where does it matter where it is - she could of had somewhere just as stunning in the UK...... She's not getting married for about 15 months and is looking at hen party dresses ?! FFS......

so 7 bridesmaids x their partners...... her, hubby to be, their 2 kids.....that's 18 - so just 12 other guests ?!

She just wants the photoshoot and the dress. That's why she doesn't give a shit. She's just fixated on being the centre of attention. Cares more about the hen than who she's actually marrying

Reactions: 2
She’s not having plus ones so I wonder if the bridesmaids are coming on their own!

it will be the most boring wedding ever. Like how she’s not me turned it’s N’a second wedding (perhaps why no big fuss).

She's is a walking eating disorder. She did TWO exercise classes, washed the car, no doubt did all her obsessive walking etc and had a plate of diet pancakes, a gusto meal and some ice cream. All on about 1300 cals.

"Hoop" photoshoot in April can't wait for that one! The expression on her face as she's dangling there really kills me

Reactions: 6
So this silly twat has done a promotional photo shoot for a wedding company !!

She's also twirling around in short white dresses for her hen party - when if she's not getting married for over a year is she going to have that ?

I notice she's stopped sharing what she eats in a day - she was getting lots of people calling her out on the tubs of low cal ice cream ! She was doing a Nikki Ryan and responding to comments then deleting them all..... ! Ridiculous woman !

She's a beggy scrawny old cow. She is so up herself she must be a nightmare to be around. I don't think she'd give a fuck who she was marrying, as long as she got the chance to pose being centre of attention all the time. She's starving herself it's painful to see

Reactions: 5
I find this whole wedding shoot really weird. You look at the photos and you think they've got married but they're not yet.
I wouldn't have wanted my fiance to see me in a random wedding dress before our big day and be acting like he's marrying me. All so fake