Rosie @everythings_rosie_sw.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s looking for attention . Clearly didn’t get enough messages telling her she looked good at that wedding

Reactions: 6
Oh my god!! Her body pictures-she’s bloody tiny!! She needs urgent help , she can’t be well.

Reactions: 4
She is really not well is she... ? She is tiny !!
She's getting this stressed over 5lbs...and about 2 inches 🫠 Jesus N must bare the brunt of her tantrums over how "fat" she feels. She's got worse and worse since she got with him!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's getting this stressed over 5lbs...and about 2 inches 🫠 Jesus N must bare the brunt of her tantrums over how "fat" she feels. She's got worse and worse since she got with him!
I've not known of her for long but this seems very sad to me that she is so distraught over 5lbs ? But eats like a bird then a whole tub of ice cream - disordered eating hey ? She'll make herself ill.......... like physically ill...... she looks 10 years old already !

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I notice she doesn't post on her page about this so people can't comment on her insaneness 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4