Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for setting up the thread!!

Rosie drives me crazy with her constant clothes buying. Nearly everyday there's some delivery from Zara

Reactions: 12
Asked her before when her sunglasses were coming back into stock in a polite way and she just read my message and didn’t reply. I understand people can be busy but if you’ve time to read it you can reply even if it’s short it’s just manners. I unfollowed anyways

Reactions: 12
Nice pic of her, but god knows if it's true to life... Never seen her in person.
I've spotted her a few times in pavilions when she was last pregnant. Looks exactly like she does on Instagram ...I'm sure she uses filters but cant argue she looks like that in real life

Do you mean the ones she releases as her own product? I think she knows she fcked up on that gig and was probably trying to distance herself from it

I dont mind her tbh but when did she became a fitness fanatic. I'm sure before remi she never ever mentioned fitness

Reactions: 3
Yeah I have seen her before in town and she is stunning , like a lil doll. But she is in her 30’s now and has two young children , one of whom is of school age now, so I feel she needs to look at what she wears a lot more . Her tops are cut down to her belly button !!

Reactions: 2
I see her quite a bit in the local supermarket. She isn’t as made up as she is on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’ve seen her out and about and even with little to no make up she’s fairly striking, and super petite.

I think she’s mad into fitness now cos it helps with her mental health. I don’t mind her, like some of her content but the work outs I tap right on through!

Reactions: 8
LOL! photoshop much!!!
I actually don't think she photoshops?
Like ok she's covered in tan and makeup etc and she definitely adjusts her pics in terms of lighting etc but ive seen her around and she's pretty much what she puts up. Very slim, very pretty. She's just one of the lucky ones!

Reactions: 4
I quite like following Rosie, she goes ott on the glam for hanging around the house but each to their own, she obviously feels better that way. Im not mad on all of her style as ai will never be wearing a crop top and trackies out but she looks good and really does make and effort with her pics and content. She definutely struggles but find her waaaayyyyy more genuine and honest than the likes of Greedy Grace when she talks about it.

Reactions: 2
She also is similar to Grace in terms of being a young mother of two who suffers from anxiety - yet doesn't come on looking for praise if she loads the dishwasher and her house and children are always immaculate!

Reactions: 19
I think she has been getting her tape in extensions maintained. She had her tapes fitted ages before I did and I’ve had mine out weeks now as they had grown down so much and were manky. Hers are still perfect looking. And if you’ve seen pictures of her before she has extensions in you will know she has very fine and very damaged hair. I know her natural root is light so I’m sure that’s natural regrowth but I definitely think she has had someone over to reapply the tapes..
she strikes me as someone who is too vain to go without them

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.