Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fit of the trousers are perfect and they're literally trailing on the ground????
And people lapping up the damaged stock.....who are these gobshites!!???
šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
I was going the say why did she post the size for reference, helpful if I wanted to buy trousers that dont fit me.

Why the hell did she fly all the way over for a concert? Is it a freebie? And lol at the image of David Bowie on her jumper, Iā€™d say she couldnā€™t name one of his songs. Like itā€™s Anine Bing nearly ā‚¬200, you'd want to at least be into his music. A jumper with picture this on it would be more in her line.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the hell did she fly all the way over for a concert? Is it a freebie? And lol at the image of David Bowie on her jumper, Iā€™d say she couldnā€™t name one of his songs. Like itā€™s Anine Bing nearly ā‚¬200, you'd want to at least be into his music. A jumper with picture this on it would be more in her line.
She probably thought she was getting a jumper with Beiber on it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She probably thought she was getting a jumper with Beiber on it šŸ˜‚
Like Iā€™ve a few t-shirts myself with bands on and can name only one or two songs, mostly cheap from Penneys that I wear to bed. But Iā€™d want to know a bit about the lad before I spend ā‚¬200 on a jumper with David Bowie on. Sheā€™s all about appearances. I wonder why she didnā€™t wear any of her 4th arse shite on either plane journey over, since itā€™s sooo comfortable and amazing and all that

Reactions: 11
The GLBLCTZN that she has tagged was set up to defend the planet. The bleeping irony of this and Rosie on her second foreign holiday in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sooo busy with work but Madrid and Paris in a week ā€œjust cozā€, and looking through Pinterest for outfit ideas that she completely copied, the ad with the diet coke while packing, like packing while drinking a diet coke is soooo relaxing me time šŸ„“ almost as bad as the sitting under the Christmas tree ad with a what was it a hot chocolate or something? does she have to film the whole concert? Put the phone down and enjoy it

Reactions: 12
The irony of Rosie being invited to the Global Citizen event when she adds so much to landfill/pollution of the planet with her fast fashion hauls is not lost on mešŸ™ˆ. FFS!!!!

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t think she was invited. I think she just used that whole ā€œthanks for having usā€ line to make it look like that! There was no PR/GIFT tagging. Just a hell of a lot of stories and her glued to her phone. Sheā€™s a muppet. Also in the comments section under one of the pics someone said Paul looked like David Beckham! His head wonā€™t fit on the plane on the way back. Also if you go to Paris you need to venture further than the Eiffel bloody tower. It is one of the least impressive things about the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her reels are peak narcissism

I donā€™t think she was invited. I think she just used that whole ā€œthanks for having usā€ line to make it look like that! There was no PR/GIFT tagging. Just a hell of a lot of stories and her glued to her phone. Sheā€™s a muppet. Also in the comments section under one of the pics someone said Paul looked like David Beckham! His head wonā€™t fit on the plane on the way back. Also if you go to Paris you need to venture further than the Eiffel bloody tower. It is one of the least impressive things about the place.
Maybe if David was put in the oven for 24 hours at 200

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I look at her I donā€™t see beauty, all I see is the work and procedures she has had done. I see fake hair, fake lips, Botox, make up, fillers, implants
The list goes on. I donā€™t know how anyone can look at her and think ā€œwow stunningā€.
She looks very fake and would be better had she left herself well alone. All I see is the work she has had done and a shed load of insecurity.
She looked ridiculous in both Paris and Milan, two cities where paired back and natural beauty is appreciated. Her look is very dated and very obvious. I like people who are interesting to look at and the more you look at their face the more you see the interesting quirks and true beauty. Rosie just wants the box ticked insta hun look, which might photograph alright but looks awful in real life

Only flies with aer lingus, smacks of snobbery because theyā€™re more expensive. To my mind Ryan Air have never had any fatal crashes and are probably one of the safest airlines in the world. Kills my arse the blatant snobbery people have about flying with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Sheā€™s a wannabe snob sheā€™s a dick head like all the rest fake bimbos nothing natural about them lol

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.