Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it’s odd that AL don’t fly Business class to anywhere in Europe only international flights Did they rent a business class photo cabin
They do. But I think busier route. Malaga regularly have the option.

Reactions: 3
Weak at Rosie saying “someday” to owning a boat………. Ah how about you own a house first hun? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Anyone else think it’s odd that AL don’t fly Business class to anywhere in Europe only international flights Did they rent a business class photo cabin
They run the larger planes with the Business cabin to Faro and Malaga in Summer to accommodate more passengers. But it’s just a business seat, not service, on short haul. The prices aren’t even that much more because all it is a comfier seat. Floggers are all show and no knickers letting on they’re getting something special!

Reactions: 12
I'm sure they do, sure isn't it the Al flight to Portugal for Terrie and Davehhh's wedding that Nikki flew the family business and made the comment about being away from all the peasants in the normal seats. I've flown business for international but wouldn't be arsed spending it for short haul. Sure you're only up and you're back down 🙄😂
Whaaaat? Did she actually say that!?

Reactions: 2
I know that it's been said here before, but I was in dundrum over the weekend, so went into Rosie's shop. I have to admit, I have been interested in her 4th Arq stuff, and fully intend on getting something. But wow. The clothes are really not that great. And pricey for what they are. The half zips that everyone goes on about, grand, but nothing special. Shop was empty as well. I was the only person in there, apart from the 3 girlies working there. The centre itself was super busy. I know that it is a pop up shop, but I can't see it lasting too much longer.

Reactions: 10
Surely everyone who wanted her crap has it by now. The tracksuit colours are jarring IRL, very cheap looking and won’t age well. There’s only so many times you can wear a bright yellow tracksuit before you start to get sick of it and feel an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know that it's been said here before, but I was in dundrum over the weekend, so went into Rosie's shop. I have to admit, I have been interested in her 4th Arq stuff, and fully intend on getting something. But wow. The clothes are really not that great. And pricey for what they are. The half zips that everyone goes on about, grand, but nothing special. Shop was empty as well. I was the only person in there, apart from the 3 girlies working there. The centre itself was super busy. I know that it is a pop up shop, but I can't see it lasting too much longer.
So true! The half zips are sooooo thin compared to how they look online/insta! They defo aren’t worth what she is charging. The mark up on them must be insane!!!!

Reactions: 8
So true! The half zips are sooooo thin compared to how they look online/insta! They defo aren’t worth what she is charging. The mark up on them must be insane!!!!
Sure it's all white label tat...any joe soap can start a clothing brand these days and whack a label on it. Cheap as chips to do and if you have a following you can charge extortionate prices.

Reactions: 8
Off out with her little boy….poor Remi she does not deserve that little girl !

Reactions: 6
Is that get showing her toes after someone mentioning them here. God they’d have even less content if it wasn’t for tattle.

Is that her husband Paul that’s looking wrecked.
Her husband is HAGGARD looking.Looks like a creepy 50 year old.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it seriously depressing seeing this braindead asshole flying off to Portugal for 2 nights? Her carbon footprint is insane 😡 That and all the fast fashion and unnessary buying , never mind her tank of a car.The world is fucked for our children because of people like her. When are people going to wake up how to serious situation with the climate is. Nothing is going to change untill people like her start getting called out.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it seriously depressing seeing this braindead asshole flying off to Portugal for 2 nights? Her carbon footprint is insane 😡 That and all the fast fashion and unnessary buying , never mind her tank of a car.The world is fucked for our children because of people like her. When are people going to wake up how to serious situation with the climate is. Nothing is going to change untill people like her start getting called out.
But Rosie is urging everyone who was thinking of a staycation to travel abroad instead… because we all have as much disposable income as her to duck off for two nights at the drop of a hat. If only we had as great a friend that she has in Nikki who booked their meals out for them the second they hopped off the plane! The pair of them are even more of a bleeping joke since this 4th Arse tit came along!

Reactions: 13
Her and my husband are the worst type of people to come into money. Vulgar and crass and show offs to the extreme

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.