Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will just leave this here 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Aw god it makes it worse that Rosie is the one who updated it on her Facebook just reeks of desperation imagine showing off an engagement to someone who said you have a clatty crumpet, I would rather just pass away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t even pay that any attention or give it any clout on here as she will be watching and that’s why she’s done it. Let’s all just ignore it

Reactions: 13
Oh how lovely the cast of the scheme live streamed over TT and a honeymoon in a budget hotel on a Monday night 🤣🤣
Aw god I did not even consider the wedding, everyone get your least saggy black leggings looked out and a budgeting loan put into the DWP for the event of the century

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw god it makes it worse that Rosie is the one who updated it on her Facebook just reeks of desperation imagine showing off an engagement to someone who said you have a clatty crumpet, I would rather just pass away
And to top it of they have legit known each other for about two weeks 😂😂 Just when you think she can't get any more bizzare , crumpet minge , haribo rings plus free drinks all around ... What an embarrassment ! X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would suit Rosie better to go and get her wains back and sort her life out and stop whoring herself around people.

Reactions: 14
Fingers crossed it gets lively tonight. Ive got to pick the wee man up from football at 2.30 am. I need something to keep me awake 😂😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm still laughing at Alanna thinking anyone with hair extensions and a north face jumper is copying her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.