Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it turned out that bushy and blanco planned this together for extra views, they know that drama is what keeps some people going back to watch.
probably have. They have duck all else happening in their miserable lives.

Reactions: 5
Guys I have a confession, I went to the pub yesterday afternoon and got drunk…Tuesday afternoon in the pub,what have I become 🤣 Rosie Bush lifestyle!
nah my son and his gf took me for lunch and cocktails for early birthday treat and I missed all the drama! Alana obviously needs some limelight! Her and Kyle, WTF!
Anyway I’ve got a job interview at 11am and I’m gonna have a major hangover 😭😭 wish me luck 🤢
Lilly bush 😭😭😭

The thing with Alanna starting all drama is she try's to say something nasty but then something nice. She delivers everything in a tit sandwich to make herself seem nice. Says something crappy, then something nice, then something crappy. To make it look like she's just doing all this for good reasons. Nah Alanna your just as drama hungry as Rosie 😂. It's the biggest reach ever to accuse someone who has hair extensions & two north face jumpers of stalking & copying you 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The dark haired thing, looked just like the Bush. She's deleted the video with her. I'm so glad they're back together such a braw couple.......Couple Goals and all that. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch Alanna saying she wouldn't know why Louise was even in her dms cause she's straight she likes men. Alanna you like wee boys 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise must pure regret everything she does on the drink, wakes up engaged to someone with a stinking crumpet 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17

My heart breaks for Zara reading this, she needs a stable home.
Jesus 😭 knowing your own child has all these difficulties and choosing bleeping weatherspoons over being a parent, actually speechless. A mother should know their wean better than anyone and she should WANT to be the primary caregiver. Disgusting rat

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.