Rosie Bush #6 Rosie Bush Cauliflower Nose, keeping Social Workers on their toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just came back on live repeating the opposite of what we're saying on here..... shes obsessed with reading about herself.

The way she just cuts T off reading comments out. She doesn't even care about what the poor lad has to say.

Reactions: 8
Literally just came back on live repeating the opposite of what we're saying on here..... shes obsessed with reading about herself.

The way she just cuts T off reading comments out. She doesn't even care about what the poor lad has to say.
I know its a shame he's trying to reassure her it's okay and she's just blanking him

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tyler blurted the aunties name out twice on the live the other night. Wether it's a blood auntie or whoever it's a real person.
Fair enough but they won't be blood related, it'll be an old pal knowing her. All she does is lie. I'd be surprised if any of her blood family have anything to do with her.

Reactions: 4
Looking forward to the drama unfolding on this one. I'm calling it.... Amy's pal will keep the money and Rosie will be going tonto and crying on lives wanting to fight folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd be banning her from the establishment if I were viva Brazil. It's a decent place and she is well not very decent

Reactions: 5
If amy and her pal have any balls they would defo keep it and split it between them 😭 f the Bush shes minted they gotta put them first 👏🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes not child free to Monday wonder if she will behave this weekend of be on it tonight. Guess it's no stopped her in the past😂

Reactions: 1
Whit, ye mean tae say I could be sitting on ma hole in the hoose, doing tiktoks, eating crisps and cunts are just gifting me £350 a day ? Clearly I'm daeing life wrang....

Reactions: 10
That Jae has got to be at least a couple of grand down from donating to her! I've saw them sending her hunners a few times! Who the hell are they coz I could do with a mate that likes to literally throw away money 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear how can she not spend time with t without going on tt that restaurant is amazing but I made the effort to get dressed up I could never go to a place and were the stuff she does and she will go home pap t upstairs and get drunk and make a tit of herself as per or end up with randoms in the house or there's

I'm actually sat here stunned tbh.

What kind of basement swelling pant sniffer do you need to be to send Rosie Bush a 500quid gift on a stormy Friday.

Baffled. bleeping baffled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She was vaping at the table in the restaurant as well at one point 😳

I'm actually sat here stunned tbh.

What kind of basement swelling pant sniffer do you need to be to send Rosie Bush a 500quid gift on a stormy Friday.

Baffled. bleeping baffled.
I know! Surely to god if you want to throw your money away at least give it to someone deserving or charity 🤯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.