Rosie Bush #6 Rosie Bush Cauliflower Nose, keeping Social Workers on their toes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have sympathy for the sender but imagine sitting on a Friday night sending that waif 300 quid

Pure tempted to drive in to viva Brazil just to witness this in real life 🀣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let the karma unfold haha I hope that lassie goes in and takes it from there please do please do

Reactions: 9
If anyone's stupid enough to be spending Β£350 on tiktok they aren't getting it backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nahhh. If you're stupid enough to send any amount of money to that melon you deserve to lose it.

• Haha
Apparently jades spoke to the Amy lassie and she's willing to help Rosie try to fix it if she can , wouldn't be me after she was just shouting calling her a big thief πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Sooo wheres Z today then? With her "sister" while she goes out to dinner with T?

NO, she's in care and that honey monster clearly only gets her 2 nights a week.

Pathetic wee cretin is only crying at the thought of not being able to get that money and thats it! Everytimes she even speaks about getting the money the water works turn off. Spewing all this bullsh*t about giving some of the money back, like she's a remotely generous person is hilarious to me.

Reactions: 10
Wit is she actually greeting because she can't get the Β£350 🀣🀣 she just said last night she gets 3k every 4 weeks so what's she bothered about πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sooo wheres Z today then? With her "sister" while she goes out to dinner with T?

Pathetic wee cretin is only crying at the thought of not being able to get that money and thats it! Everytimes she even speaks about getting the money the water works turn off. Spewing all this bullsh*t about giving some of the money back, like she's a remotely generous person is hilarious to me.
Tyler blurted the aunties name out twice on the live the other night. Wether it's a blood auntie or whoever it's a real person.

Reactions: 4

Exactly shes saying shes upset hes spent the money but shes only upset coz she isn't getting it he would be losing either way but shes just upset shes losing out 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 4
Wit is she actually greeting because she can't get the Β£350 🀣🀣 she just said last night she gets 3k every 4 weeks so what's she bothered about πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good point, I wouldn't be bothered about couple of hundred quid if I was getting 3k for doing f all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amy taking the cash would make my night 🀣
Rosie will just drink it and snort it anyway…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who would give some random on Tik Tok Β£350!! That's crazy! I smell Tik Tok swindler vibes here πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.