Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She is starting to Act very like another person A Britt I won't post the full name incase thats not allowed. She is mentally unwell but also thrives on the attention. I watched Rosie for a bit last night was reading some of the comments and she was flying. How has this never been sent to SW or SW being made aware? Ppl r constantly involving SW with the other one. Also the comments about dark humour need to stop ASAP. Again why haven't the police or SW being notified? I genuinely don't know how anyone can sit in someone's company and listen to the things that she says about kids. If that was someone in my house they would be booted right out. U wouldn't want associated with that incase u were tarred with the same brush. Her so called pals need to wake up girl needs help before something happens to her.
Yes! She's behaving exactly like Britt. Another one that gets away with far to much as well. The constant need for validation, attention seeking, crying on the lives, the vile things that come out their mouths. Iv thought this so many times in the last few weeks. Quite frankly I'm sick of hearing about mental health being a factor, sometimes people are just vile cunts it doesn't matter what else they have going on. Being mentally ill isn't a get out of jail free card to act however you want. She said she's got a meeting with social work in 3 weeks any of anything that's been posted here of screen recorded is brought up and presented to her at the meeting it'll be our faults if Z goes into care. But it's not our fault, how can it be out fault for screen recording and repeating things Rosie says. I hope they have saw all this and take the Paedophilia comments seriously. Anyone who was worried about loosing their kid wouldn't keep saying those things. Is she trying to get her taken away? I don't think she's a good mum at all, people need to stop praising her for doing the bare minimum.

Reactions: 24

beebee789

VIP Member
He a weird bastard as well 😂
No offense intended, especially to Mr Plumber, but he's one of the rapiest looking bastards ive seen in a long time.

If he showed up at my door to fix my toilet i'd say no thanks pal, i'll just sit in my house floating in old shites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Friutloopsrus

It's a bit shocking that she plays on mental health as well ! Thousands have mental health issues some worse than others ! She's autistic when it suits her she's a mum when it suits her she's a bully when it suits her.. everything around Rosie SUITS her , no mental health about it ! You can't just have "mental health issues" when it suits you !... Also talking about "battering kids" was she no live last night saying she never asks for a fight cos she can handle her self 😂😂 would love to see her try put her finger on anyone kids !.

She has heavy SW involvement due to her shitty parenting behaviour , drugs and drink , not looking after her kids , spending all her kids money on herself ! The way she comes on live with her shitty attitude and talking about sexual assult and sexual abuse of kids It has nothing to do with tattle. And I just hope SW take seriously the comments she made about her children aswell.

I genuinely feel sorry for parents who have a rough patch make shitty choices but CHOOSE to try better them self no one on this land is perfect.

However I do no feel sorry for Rosie in the slightest and she deserves everything that is coming to her in regards to her kids , sexual abuse and sexual explotation is horrific and to joke about it then you got to deal with the consequences it's not even one time she's not shut up about It for over a week now trying to gain some acceptance for it but it's not acceptable to imply incest , sexual abuse of sexual assult on any child. She doesn't parent because when she has her kids she's on live , they kids deserve security and unconditional love something Rosie does not offer them so sad.

Social work have a duty of care for any child and but Rosie thinks she can play the system but it will bite her one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I was at Golf Fang in Glasgow, and there's a sign that says "yer maw smells of cocktail sausages" and I imagine that's what her house is like. Farmfoods bag on the door for rubbish, Tennant's tin as an ashtray and eau du cocktail sausge masked with JadeFratis Wax melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Slowpoker

VIP Member
One of the reasons I have such social anxiety is because someone filmed me eating alone and posted it on Facebook when I was overweight. Now I'm a healthy size but I have the fear that someone will do that to me again. Because even now I'm slimmer, I'm still the fat girl I was. I fucking hate idiots filming when there's people in the background

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Dourface

VIP Member
Suggestion.. Rosie and Mater up a tree, i bet it wont last past week 3. Where is T and where is Z?, away with the fake auntie

So i dunno how to make a new thread 🙁 Also need to go to bed to get to work and keep Rosie in the life of laying in bed all day racking up the cash 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
This lassie is an absolute train wreck. If your kid has a supervision order and is not in your care, you give yourself a shake and comply with a care plan, make meaningful changes and fight to get them back. You don’t broadcast live on social media 24/7, get wrecked on a nightly basis and attach yourself to degenerate wasters. You definitely don’t make ‘jokes’ about SA and incest or battering folk and their weans.

Blaming Tattle for any forthcoming social work decisions is a convenient way for her to deflect blame and absolve herself of responsibility. Your Tattle threads are basically a record of your behaviour and actions Bush. Some judgement also, granted, but the people here aren’t impacting your life or skewing any social work decisions. Tattle isn’t putting up barriers to the extensive supports social work are no doubt offering you. That’s on you. All of it.

Raising those kids, providing a nurturing, caring environment that reduces stress for their ASN and helps them feel secure - it’s all a massive inconvenience to her and she just can’t be arsed putting in the effort. She can protest all she wants, but hers are not the actions or attitude of a loving Mummy who prioritises her kids needs before her own.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
So Rosie's threatening grannies now? What next, fancying weans? Oh wait...

This woman is an absolute waste of space. A pathological liar just spewing out whatever lie comes into her head. Says she has no filter cos she's "honest". No hun, you're just thick.

Her idiot followers lap it up cos they haven't realised yet that Rosie is a black hole. She just sucks in all that TT drama and makes it about her, putting herself front and centre. But they will realise, then they'll leave. Or stay to watch the Bushfire.

Poor Rosie. Her son hates her, daughter isn't allowed near her, family disowned her for her lies. Says she's autistic when it suits her, lives on fraudulent benefits while spending her days enabling and encouraging racists and paedos online. Has no actual mates cos she is the problem.

But that's who she is. Scarecrow extensions, cheap botox and a new XXXL jumper aren't going to change that. She's still gonna look like the lovechild of Elmer Fudd and Wurzel Gummage when the day is done. You can't change a narcissist. But you can call them out on their bullshit.

And T is a lovely child, but not because of Rosie. He's lovely in spite of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
I don’t feel concerned for Rosie. Whenever she goes drama fallows. Changes pals more then she changes her knickers drinks 5 nights a week and will hand her wain to anyone who will look after them as long as she gets their disability money. “Tattle life have won” isn’t tattle life’s fault your pals agree with what their reading.

Nobody said you need to read what’s posted on here, absolutely nobody! You’re not forced to read anything.

As for saying you’re gonna batter innocent wains when you found out who we are🤦🏻‍♀️ A 19 year old grabbed you by your flakey hair and pulled you about. She does my tits in talking about “battering” people all the time, she couldn’t fight her sleep the big gob shite shithouse that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Friutloopsrus

I think it's outrages she still has her son in her care ! She is an absolute mess and failing him terribly. Don't understand the logic in it , when she can go to hotels on school nights , drink every other night of the week , take drugs , be on tik tok majority of her day and night. Openly talk about sexually abusing him , Moans about the price of his clothes and £16 for a pair of school trousers is not that bad considering he's in high school, were the pressure to wear branded clothes is really high. Yet she is happy to cash in his money for her self to feed her habbit , extensions , Botox , take aways , nights away , she's vile ! She said he has ASN but I never ever see her supporting her son with routine and structure. The way she speaks to him aswell, Don't understand why SW and child protection has not stepped in for him, absolutely shocking. !!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Briar_rose

VIP Member
It was less that 12 hours from her saying she people who can handle themselves don't need to threaten anyone, to her threatening to batter Weans 🤣🤣

The lassie is a fucking waster. If people can't see what she's like from that comment theyre needing their heads checked.

She's saying we don't know each other well enough cos someone is snaking ...how can someone be snaking when we don't know each other well enough 🤣🤣

She's just trying to get as much sympathy as possible because she has realised trying to take tattle down has just led people to see that all we do is speak the truth

And for the record, we don't need anyone to feed info hen. Not when you're literally broadcasting every second. Including you pishing 🤢

Reactions: 16