Rosie bush #5, Kids where? Hairs a scare, doxxing innocent people & we don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep think of the biggest celebrities in the world they've got hate forums for days going on! Can you imagine if one of them put up one persons facebook and let all their followers just go for them!!! can't do that man 😂 I don't know whats not clicking why can she not understand the nature of the internet at 31 years of age man! take the good with the bad and just don't dox people for revenge its that simple 🤪
Its the fact she has doxxed an innocent person. I will keep saying it, that is not me. But she doesn’t care. It was a deflection tactic to paper over her behaviour. People clapping liked seals & saying she deserves it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Take your head out Rosies backside for 2 minutes and have a think for yourselves.

Reactions: 10
I think if you've been a long time tattle user and been involved in other threads/group chats and made connections on here thats how she's finding things out its basically folk running to her with info, she's defo no doing her own detective work based on a screen name thankfully else we'd all be on her tiktok 🤣

If im outed im owning it. It can only come from 1 person tho

Reactions: 6
I think if you've been a long time tattle user and been involved in other threads/group chats and made connections on here thats how she's finding things out its basically folk running to her with info, she's defo no doing her own detective work based on a screen name thankfully else we'd all be on her tiktok 🤣

I doubt you could be exposed. Theirs no way of guessing who anyone is on here.

Reactions: 2
If im outed im owning it. It can only come from 1 person tho
May as well own it lol she claims to half folks address's but lets it be known that shes got motion sensor cameras all round her house and the polis on speed dial 😂 more chance of pelting a snowball on the surface of the sun than there is getting her to show up for a fair scrap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That won’t stay secret for long, she seems if she wants to be Rosies new bestie 🥴
Yeah i know, but i'll own it Post my fb and whatever else she can find. If she wants to message im available 🙂 no blocking here

Reactions: 3
See all this “exposed” shite I’m sorry but what is she exposing anyone for?? Disagreeing with her discussing sexually abusing her children? Defrauding the social? duck all to be ashamed of exposing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've never seen anything but deep concern for her kids on tattle 🤡
Us sharing concern for T and Z is her excuse for all the perverted things she says about them? Make it make sense??? 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
I would love to know how she came to the conclusion i am someone i am not 🥴😂 i was in a group chat with her last yr as stated before & i never gave anything away that would uncover who i am. Some of the girls in it were a bit too trusting & some of them ended up para & had to leave. That was just a whole mental period tbh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Again, did warn you guys on PB thread she’s another tiktok clout chasing FUD her. Stares out her, no notice Diana appeared & Elaine disappeared? Speaks volumes
You did say that. What a cheek! Every bleep on here said they’d have her back about the PB video! Why the duck she turned on us?

Reactions: 5
🤣🤣 going back 20 years here , maybe more. Had a real bee in her bonnet for me 🤷‍♀️
That was well before the world knew Jess & her passion for writing on her walls then 😂 she seems a bit mental this Elaine after all the drama with PB & Dianne 🙄

Reactions: 4
Any of the comments left about T&Z on here were concerning there welfare and care. Nothing has been said about their looks or appearances like she’s implying. Again, if she didn’t want comments on her children then she shouldn’t of posted them on her tiktok accounts.

Reactions: 8
You did say that. What a cheek! Every bleep on here said they’d have her back about the PB video! Why the duck she turned on us?
Think cos Dianne done that live and she was more or less exposed for lying about how she & Dianne apparently fell out so she pissed off 😏

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.