Rosie bush #5, Kids where? Hairs a scare, doxxing innocent people & we don't care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine this woman's just going about her day and doesn't have a clue what this is

Reactions: 12
That woman is totally innocent because that is not me. So Rosie, u are about to send a whole load of abuse someones way for nothing

Reactions: 31
That woman is totally innocent because that is not me. So Rosie, u are about to send a whole load of abuse someones way for nothing
Madness why doesn’t she come on here to shout at us lol then she knows she’s talking to the actual us

Reactions: 5
Well that's even more embarrassing, where is Lkrn? They've been quite since the shit show the other night anyways
Quiet? I have a life outside of social media, especially at the weekends, sorry i am not at strangers beck & call

Reactions: 18
Quiet? I have a life outside of social media, especially at the weekends, sorry i am not at strangers beck & call
I didn't expect you to be at everyone's beck and call. I just meant after you said the other night tag me back in here when it's not a shit show I haven't saw you post much

Wow how bad, would it be wrong to contact that woman on Facebook and let her know what’s going on?

I’m happy with my shout out but you seem to bush’s fave you and granny. I guess I’m still a loser

Wow how bad, would it be wrong to contact that woman on Facebook and let her know what’s going on?
Might actually be an idea

Reactions: 7
What she going about a cream egg video? Who posted that I mean I couldn’t slate wee z for that my son was notorious for it when he was a wain

I didn't expect you to be at everyone's beck and call. I just meant after you said the other night tag me back in here when it's not a shit show I haven't saw you post much
Nobody even tagged me in the post i can’t post if i am busy

Reactions: 3
So shes gona keep everyone waiting then name and shame 2 complete randoms, kids & kids names for no apparent reason because shes getting BULLIED

SURELY shes sat for a minute and thought about all this?

I dunno what bush is moaning about she’s trending on tattle I thought she’d have liked that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.