Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just caught up on todays drama. So she post a video of Z to prove she has her all that money and couldn't buy the wean a safe trampoline 😒. Says her son doesn't want to be here so instead of spending quality time with him making sure he's OK she spends her full day playing a TT game! PLEASE go look after your kids

Reactions: 14
But honestly how am I the most informed when there's people on here giving out family members names, info on past social work reports 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Naw it’s scary I don’t think even mentioning her kids is a good idea regardless if it’s good or not!! But I don’t know how you get so much info on people , 😂😂 constantly watching her lives

She's live the now and just said she's no doing this leader board game for gifts for another 3 days and good luck to James. She's happy she's ranked 30 but she's done. Imagine all her minions spending money on gifts all day for Rosie to announce she's not doing it anymore 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone feeling ✨threatened✨?
They seem to think the Goss gal ‘group’ are all behind this 🤦🏻‍♀️

17EF46A6-7442-4CEE-8C22-054FB237B623.jpeg

• Haha
Naw it’s scary I don’t think even mentioning her kids is a good idea regardless if it’s good or not!! But I don’t know how you get so much info on people , 😂😂 constantly watching her lives
I don’t think people “constantly watch her live” and nothing bad is said about her kids, People talk about her as a parent that’s all. Sure you’re not actually one of her pals 😂

Reactions: 4
Well she did announce the Goss Girl account on her live the other day and all the chaos they caused. My heads minced 🤯

Reactions: 1
I don’t think people “constantly watch her live” and nothing bad is said about her kids, People talk about her as a parent that’s all. Sure you’re not actually one of her pals 😂
Naw not at all I just have morals regardless the kids are still getting mentioned , what is it if someone doesn’t agree with you , there against you what are you 15 😂😂😂😂

I love you @Slowpoker I've never disagreed with a post you've put up and obviously I'm very fond of @Tiredgranny72 total legend. Looking on this thread tonight there's a defo snake in the grass. Us all being avid Scottish tik tok goers you can spot them a mile off.... Hi Rosie 👋
Thanks very much Granny loves ye all but I'm having a wee break from TT and Tattle. I dunno what kinda game she's playing but it's not for me. Her wee drama llamas hanging on her every action. I'm too old for her tit. I hope she changes and starts being a mother instead of trying to dominate social media . It's funny 1 of her arse lickers said they hope my grandkids are proud of me. Instead of Rosie why aren't you being a mother. Just shows you 🤷‍♀️ . Thanks for a blast might come back might not. Its not a departure lounge but I feel I need to let yous know cos u were all amazing to me. And @Miss Diana Ross you keep being strong and let no bleep stand on your ties. Granny loves ye. I'll be watching 💃💃💃💃🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Well she did announce the Goss Girl account on her live the other day and all the chaos they caused. My heads minced 🤯
I think that's because there's the two accounts with a play on that name but it's no exactly an usual username or anything 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone literally said she had the "Same humongous nose**beak" as Rosie.
Rosie was on saying we're slagging innocent people, which is exactly what that is doing.

Exactly. She's done nothing, and she's getting screenshot and slagged 🤷‍♀️
tag me next time doll 😜

Although I don’t think speculating who has her wean is worthwhile. She’ll never tell us the truth all we know is she doesn’t have her full time. Using the narrative that her sisters just helping her through a stressful time makes it seem better than Z being with a foster carer, and it creates a victim narrative for her to cling onto when people lay onto her. All I’m saying is if T is suicidal she should be questioning herself first, think about the environment she’s putting him in. She’s constantly drinking, random folk in the house and screaming at him, then it’s no surprise he feels that way. She should be getting him to a doctor for a referral to a psychologist and potentially tablets if that’s suitable for him. Her saying that somehow Z makes T feel such a way is quite horrible and I don’t understand why it would so I 100% believe that it’s a lie and a disgusting one at that.

Reactions: 8
Naw not at all I just have morals regardless the kids are still getting mentioned , what is it if someone doesn’t agree with you , there against you what are you 15 😂😂😂😂
No I pretty much agree with everything that was said about not posting random people in here, screenshotting her sister was something I shouldn’t have done. Dunno if you’re trying to insinuate I don’t have morals but I certainly do. Only asked because you’re account is very new and all you’ve done since comment is stick up for Rosie 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔 I’ve only asked what we’re all thinking.

Reactions: 5
No one is talking about her kids they are talking about her parenting or there for lack of it! She puts her life on a public platform people are going to speak about it. It really is that simple

This is how it feels tonight 😂

Rosie if you're reading though I think Shielsy sent you a lifeline tonight. I'm not sure how good he would be as a life coach but maybe him and dugheed could tag team you 😂:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as this pains me to say cos aye dislike her but am I the only person who thinks blair is in wrong this time? He emotionally used Rosie for money and then treat chantelle like a mug and now she's back way him fs man

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks very much Granny loves ye all but I'm having a wee break from TT and Tattle. I dunno what kinda game she's playing but it's not for me. Her wee drama llamas hanging on her every action. I'm too old for her tit. I hope she changes and starts being a mother instead of trying to dominate social media . It's funny 1 of her arse lickers said they hope my grandkids are proud of me. Instead of Rosie why aren't you being a mother. Just shows you 🤷‍♀️ . Thanks for a blast might come back might not. Its not a departure lounge but I feel I need to let yous know cos u were all amazing to me. And @Miss Diana Ross you keep being strong and let no bleep stand on your ties. Granny loves ye. I'll be watching 💃💃💃💃🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks my wee granny 🥺❤ Here I’m so proud to call you my adopted granny and I bloody love ye sqilllliiiioooooonnnnnsss (I just made that word up I think? 🤔) but seriously, keep that head up, keep the inhalers close by, you got this 🙌🏽👊🏽💪🏽 ❤😘🌹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.