Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
This is uncomfortable viewing, this Danielle lassie’s no in a good way .
---
Rosies going to meet up with her when she goes to Charlene’s at the weekend… Charlene the Brickie being used again to make Louise jealous 🥱

There Stutchy trying to recruit the lassie noo to her group chat , preying on the vulnerable to punt her shite .
Whos Danielle I've missed a chapter

Reactions: 2

MOBO1973

VIP Member
So whoever aisha is has told Louises pal danielle that rosie was talking about her weans? Has Danielle been sitting there the whole time? She was very quiet if she was, and if she wasn't why were they sitting in her house?😂
Was danielle out & they 2 crashed her house & she came home and went tonto ??? 🤯🤯🤯😂

aleesha12

This live is chaotic. Imagine being in that house with them all shouting and the dog barking over them o_O

Muchbee

VIP Member
5.30am and she's in a taxi rambling on about how Tylor doesn't have any quality of life. How about you trying to make it better Rosie and go home to him instead of going to Charlene's you selfish bitch. x 🤬
Did she end up in charlene the brickies?😂 What happened I saw Frankie turning up then he cut the live did he naw take her down the road?

cctm

VIP Member
While Rosie is still giving out her Paypal details she's sending Ryan money to get himself and Molly breakfast. x :mad:
I seem to have missed a chapter when i last saw ryan and her together he was saying she was wrong for phoning sw on stayace so whys she buying him breakfast (well why is she using her followers money to buy him breakfast)