Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosies mood did seem quite flat last night , her & Louise Will definitely have been scraping

Reactions: 2
She’s just went off to go to the shop for more bevy as the neighbour had nae vodka. I’m sure it’s Debbie’s man she’s with , whoever it is their Mrs phoned, Rosie started shouting at her then paused the live so folk couldn’t hear
Surely the shops have already stopped selling drink?

kitkat12

State of her back on live In some bar, she can barely talk. Her foundation lashes and brows giving me the boke 🤢

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Bush should have thought about the consequences of posting her children all over the internet but it really does take a special kind of absolute weirdo to approach a child you don’t know. What would possess you?
---
On a side note, good on Bush doing a wee dance video with those weans. It’s actually nice to see and the big guy in the video is absolutely loving life. Whit a dancer.
How come the kid had the exact same outfit as the bush on surely that was planned 😭😭😭

specialK21

VIP Member
What account she using?
---
Is she no on bail? Can u leave the country while on bail? I don’t think ye can 💭

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
Was in bush’s live and look what she has some elite tanning gummies her sister said aw see they gummies a gave whoever 2 the bush starts telling her to shoosh an started moving aw her elite tanning staff away aff camera

Attachments

Spanor511

VIP Member
Who had a parrot ? I missed all of it 😬😆
Someone in jades box. It was squawking every thirty seconds, as Cass said it was like a fire alarm. I don’t know how she can live with it. One of her sisters or cousin. It was so loud.

Debcam

VIP Member
I also follow howie 🤣
Me too 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰.....and she did it ! Howie molted 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
---
Thank the lord she moulted safely
Barry The Puffer Fish too ...those teefs cronching the clams 😆🤣
---
I really don't know why but I'm hooked on some amount of shite on tik tok. There's a farm on tik tok with an aggressive Emu called Karen who kicks fuck out of everyone and I love it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
I too also watch this shite and love it 😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart