Rosie Bush #3 Geeasy noggin, hoose boggin. Pals droppin like flies, while we fund what she buys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You seen the comment on the I can't take your man post 🤣 someone's calling her out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You seen the comment on the I can't take your man post 🤣 someone's calling her out
Who was she arguing with on live?Raging I missed it! Aye that Ann says she lives round the corner hehehe stay tuned guys it’s fun and games night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who's she arguing with? Hubby is sleeping and I'll get buried ootside if I wake him with that numpties voice 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely can't believe she's had people near her foof tbh.

I wouldn't lick her with covid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs, she is so inconsistent with her lives. Gets all the way out of bed so I can go into the living room & listen to her live, then boom. She’s gone. 😂

Ffs, she is so inconsistent with her lives. Gets all the way out of bed so I can go into the living room & listen to her live, then boom. She’s gone. 😂
Oh ffs, of course she’s back now I’m in bed again! Raaaaaah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did he no pelt her windows with eggs so she phoned the polis that's why he was saying she's a grass! That's what started the waterworks. Lassie won't cry at folk yelling her how tit a maw she is but dent her ego and off she goes

If we get a location for a Barney I'm happy to pull on my big coat and go film it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmfao exactly! I wondered why Chloe let her say so much without retaliating but it makes sense no one wants to even talk about or recount the sexual experience 😂😂
Of course Rosie wanted to tell the world that she slept with Blair as he’s a decent looking boy. Shame the feeling wasn’t mutual 😭🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.