Rosie Bush #26 Won't stop abusing her burd, she's the Scheme version of Amber Turd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we will be in for some friday night entertainment then cause one of them will go physco later the videos and comments will be back and forth from both of them 😀 😄 ya have to laugh when she ditches rosie she wasn't complaining when she was muff diving her every week if she's that boggin 🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm starting to think she was just using rosie the full time tbh. Her new mrs was saying on the live should I be following these people who are following me back and she said nah just get your followers up. I wonder if she just used rosie to get some followers, drink and drugs for herself.

Reactions: 11
Ive been sitting out back, watching my man clean and hoover my car and now hes on to his own. Im such a lazy boot, nae interest in cleaning cars, just there to be driven 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just said how pretty is my new mrs she's well better than the bush with her boggin teeth and boggin fanny 💀

Someone in the comments also said she looks a wee bit like Cher 😂 she's also going out in Motherwell tonight
Aw duck, I’m meeting some friends in Motherwell tonight 😭. I’ll end up pished in the Horseshoe getting selfies wae Louise and outing myself 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw duck, I’m meeting some friends in Motherwell tonight 😭. I’ll end up pished in the Horseshoe getting selfies wae Louise and outing myself 😭😭
I am out in Motherwell tomorrow thank duck 😂 (not because of u, because of Mater 😂)

One of her captions on a vid about Bush messaging her was ‘3 belly buttons and 10 bumholes’ and I need to know what it means 😭
do we really want to know 😂 she probably doesn’t even remember tbh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finally caught up after getting right into the Johnny Depp threads. I'm so glad he won. Couldn't agree more with the title as Rosie is just like amber turd in so many ways its scary

Reactions: 3
Imagine you get battered by bush
I’m expecting to see her too now, surely she won’t pass up the chance to take down Tattle and Louise in the same location.

I’d go Live with my black eyes and rake the gifts Bushwacked: A Bored Hoosewife’s Story 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m expecting to see her too now, surely she won’t pass up the chance to take down Tattle and Louise in the same location.

I’d go Live with my black eyes and rake the gifts Bushwacked: A Bored Hoosewife’s Story 😭
tbh i think Louise may end up in Merlins, thats now the first pub u hit when getting off the train 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh shiiii she’s going for a brain scan next week cos since she got hit with the Alexa she’s been having headaches and something else I didn’t catch. Thon bush needs locked up, could happen this weekend 😂

Reactions: 4
“Am turning my phone off”

don’t need to Lou, your lives been banned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh shiiii she’s going for a brain scan next week cos since she got hit with the Alexa she’s been having headaches and something else I didn’t catch. Thon bush needs locked up, could happen this weekend 😂
Gonna be even more drama when the brain scan can't find a bleeping brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.