Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s just told her she needs to get her bed stripped and hung out, she said she’s doing it today…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See the mask slipping from her face when Stacey says she’s going in a couples holiday with Lauren, then she tried to make a joke after it but u can tell she’s deadly serious!!

Reactions: 8
See the mask slipping from her face when Stacey says she’s going in a couples holiday with Lauren, then she tried to make a joke after it but u can tell she’s deadly serious!!
Imagine your pal who’s went out their way to help you saying they are going on holiday with their partner and your first question is what about me?? Putting it in Stacey that if she has another ‘episode’ it’s her fault basically

Reactions: 9
Me too baffles fk out me showing the whole tik fok Aww ur dirty laundry. Fake suicide attempts as her ex pal pointed out when james mac got blamed she took 4 gabbas told 2 pals to make vid pure outrage and worried also she NEVER sheds tears

Off topic foodbank tracey got her make up done theres heavy tide marks on her neck SOMEONE GEE HER A BLENDER
Tracys been using my dream matte mouse from Back in the day. Hopefully we just get her showing off her make up the day and she gives Katie a break .
Was talking to Rangersman about her and he goes do you think she actually runs a foodbank or do you think it’s like when kids play shops with dolls ,it’s a play pretend game🙈 I cannot unsee it noo as her playing a wee game to herself now packing shopping bags with Asda smart price shite for imaginary families🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stacey saying to her aye I’ll watch the wean half the week if you’re going to get a job 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now she's just cut stacey off the live cos she "doesn't like her negative vibes" she really is an ignorant bleep of a lassie even if its a joke.

She needs to stop using autism as a reason not to work. There are thousands of autistic people who have the ability to work. She's just a lazy bastard.

Reactions: 16
Oh god she's such a hypocrite, she said see if Cherine wasn't doing it all for attention and I thought she was real attempts, I'd text her and make sure she's alright 😱

Oh and she's not on anti depressants yet either. Because of her autism sometimes they don't work (first I've heard of that) and she needs to have a few phone appointments with the Dr to make sure she definitely wants to go on them.

Also she said they won't give her antabuse as she likes to wear a lot of deodorant, perfume and hand sanitiser. And she doesn't meet the level of alcoholism.

Omg she talks absolute tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god she's such a hypocrite, she said see if Cherine wasn't doing it all for attention and I thought she was real attempts, I'd text her and make sure she's alright 😱

Oh and she's not on anti depressants yet either. Because of her autism sometimes they don't work (first I've heard of that) and she needs to have a few phone appointments with the Dr to make sure she definitely wants to go on them.

Also she said they won't give her antabuse as she likes to wear a lot of deodorant, perfume and hand sanitiser. And she doesn't meet the level of alcoholism.

no danger she wears deodorant & perfume 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine your pal who’s went out their way to help you saying they are going on holiday with their partner and your first question is what about me?? Putting it in Stacey that if she has another ‘episode’ it’s her fault basically
Vindictive cow , honestly never known a lassie so twisted n all my life !

Reactions: 10

duck off she clearly making all this tit up I was a full blown Alkie n never got ma perfume or deodorant took off me even in the rehab 😂😂 the only thing they change is the hand sanitizer and mouth wash and you can get alcohol free ones of those that are just as good needs to get her facts straight before telling lies 😆😆

Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight.
🔴 Rosie physically abused Louise and tried to justify this by saying it was retaliation for Louise verbally insulting her.
🔴 Rosie SH twice…again, because of Louise allegedly. The second time was after getting off with a goff to make Louise jealous, then hacking Louise’s socials and becoming jealous that Louise was also talking to other women.
🔴 Rosie woke up and found herself. Again. She had an epiphany that alcohol was the problem, so claimed to have sought help and been prescribed a home detox.
🔴 After performing some sort of ‘final sesh’ ritual on the banks of the Clyde where she got rid of any alcohol, Rosie was accompanied home by 2 random lesbians from TikTok. She promptly changed into short shorts to show off her SH wounds. She then produced and drank copious amounts of alcohol and got so touchy feely with the lesbian support act, they noped the duck outta there.
🔴 Rosie then left her house in the dark of night claiming to be en route to the clyde to re-do the ritual.
🔴 Rosie then stated she was going to unalive herself because Louise told her to.
🔴 She sent her location to Stacy and that guy fae the Mulk. Police caught up with her at the canal (?) where she was hiding in the rocks, only making a run for the water when she saw the PoPo.
🔴 She was conveyed to Stacy’s house, where she munched some noodles and had a wee chuckle about her escapades well into the early hours.
🔴 The guy fae the Mulk was encouraging gifts to be sent so Bush could take the weans on holiday. The weans she hasn’t cared for or cared about in a long time, but even less so since meeting Louise.
🔴 She spent a couple of days with her son and allowed him control of her TikTok - the very account she had used to document her so called breakdown and cries for help.
🔴 T was promptly abandoned when she reunited with Louise and they pranced about Edinburgh performing TikToks - she claims this was only because she is medium famous and wanted to pre-empt anyone ‘outing’ them.
🔴 She is now claiming she can’t take antidepressants because of her autism
🔴 She will not be detoxing after all as it’s not a suitable treatment plan for her (she is not an addict and used too many alcohol based hygiene products 🤭)

The web of lies she weaves is scandalous. Bush is not mentally ill or in distress. Bush is a master manipulator and every performance is a means of exerting toxic control over Louise, over her pals. It’s an attempt to gain sympathy and support from the masses, and deflect blame elsewhere. To Tattle mainly.

Meanwhile, Z is being brought up in the care of someone else and T seems to be spending more and more time there too.

Bush is a grade A bleep with no concern for anyone or anything apart from herself and her toxic relationship with a mentally and emotionally challenged individual who is just as toxic as she is.

And all her wee followers lap it up. More fool them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In her defence the night out in her 2012 primark get up she put a tit tonne of perfume on, like half a bottle… probably to hide the stench 😂😂
you know how the saying goes…..can’t polish a turd 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.