Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had that big clump off white druff in her hairline still earlier had to come off
The live cos of it couldny eat ma lunch

Reactions: 5
Imagine being in Tracy's caravan, absolute certainty it smells like the inside of a prosthetic leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being in Tracy's caravan, absolute certainty it smells like the inside of a prosthetic leg.
I wish she had her own thread she’s off her trolly . The teabags just papped loose in the bag amoungst the Frey bentos pie n bag of totties tracy had half eaten got the me my kicks in the day 🤣 I need a life 🙈

• Haha
I wish she had her own thread she’s off her trolly . The teabags just papped loose in the bag amoungst the Frey bentos pie n bag of totties tracy had half eaten got the me my kicks in the day 🤣 I need a life 🙈
I'm Manifesting like duck to get that freaky wee wumin to 10k!i need this in 2022!!! Please universe help me oot 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm Manifesting like duck to get that freaky wee wumin to 10k!i need this in 2022!!! Please universe help me oot 😂😂😂😂😂
Same Mon to duck universe help us out 🤣, I hadn’t paid much notice of her before her fued with Alan but I’m hooked. I get some buzz when I see she’s treated an imaginary family to Heinz Spagetti Hoops instead of Smart Price ones 🤣

• Haha

See how long it lasts but shhhhhh

Same Mon to duck universe help us out 🤣, I hadn’t paid much notice of her before her fued with Alan but I’m hooked. I get some buzz when I see she’s treated an imaginary family to Heinz Spagetti Hoops instead of Smart Price ones 🤣
Made one chancing it lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You know what, I can't wait to finish this degree next month and take a wee break. Then I'm all over these threads, Chelsea, Scambank, Big Lee....here we gaowwwwwww!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.