Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went out on Saturday night and am only just feeling human again today… since then Rosie has beat her alcohol problem, cured her mental health, went on a date with her ex, been Glasgows top maw & got into about 6 dramas on TT… what’s next? Solving world hunger? #bossbabe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I went out on Saturday night and am only just feeling human again today… since then Rosie has beat her alcohol problem, cured her mental health, went on a date with her ex, been Glasgows top maw & got into about 6 dramas on TT… what’s next? Solving world hunger? #bossbabe
no wonder she has no time for a job & a normal life 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can hardly see any comments In her live but she's replying to loads 😂 is she talking to herself or is there something wrong on my end

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can hardly see any comments In her live but she's replying to loads 😂 is she talking to herself or is there something wrong on my end
I went in for a nano second and seen that banger Ben/Nancy 🙄. Had to leave coz that wee rat wid sniff me out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is she live? I can't find her xx

Found her. Her sitting on live smug as duck singing cause shes got her own way and got mater back pathetic lassie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
rosiiebushh2022, she's just said she's home and had a bath. And what put the exact same clothes back on?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
rosiiebushh2022, she's just said she's home and had a bath. And what put the exact same clothes back on?
shes had the same bedcovers on for months, fully expect her to wear dirty clothes as well 😏

• Sick
Went into her live and left, she was stuffing her fat face with biscuits… I mean close your mouth when chewing 🤢🤢

• Sick
Clatty moo needs a jet wash 🤮. Imagine being within 5 ft of that. Id be itchy knowing i was in the same council area
the thought of that bed makes me want to claw at myself never mind being in the same vicinity as her #bugslife 🪲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Live doing skin care hahahaha. Shes deffo got her life together now eh 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.