Rosie Bush #23 There’s a Bush, loose, aboot Primm’s hoose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they both got help wen was tht I must’ve missed it Rosie’s been tryin to unalive herself n maters no had a sober breath. Wen n wot help did they get tht thr ok to b together now 🤔
It’s only Tues any help she supposedly asked for ie meds n stuff defo won’t have kicked in never mind cured them both plus she’s defo not on a detox cos there’s no way she would be out the house never mind cutting about eating cake in Edinburgh fuckin fat roaster

Reactions: 10
I think its Letisha. She was in Cher's live this morning absolutely raging with Louise saying she was done with her.

Also they want us to argue between ourselves. And for us to think oh such and such is commenting or making accounts, they type the same as them. I think all the regulars here know none of us would be in the comments saying we love you on tattle, or tatters assemble or any of that tit. We say what we've got to say on here. Not to them from a faceless account that can't spell.
The tattlers assemble is too funny whoever it is must be an aul marvel fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of topic but can someone tell me what them creepy videos are of people scraping microphones and whispering they are all over my fyp at night its so weird 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The tattlers assemble is too funny whoever it is must be an aul marvel fan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I said "tattlers assemble" in one of the threads monthssss ago... another thing been taken from here and used.

As a few have said, we're all naw daft enough to be in there commenting lol 😂

Reactions: 9
See this patter tht Wer aw like grannies at the bingo what the duck do they think they r exactly sat on a live wiv 3 in the boxes daring eachother n phnin fake deliveries pathetic arseholes. Listen scotty u stay in ur lane son keep hanging out of jjs arse beggin for attention like the sad little duck tht u r. SHES NO INTERESTED ITS EMBARRASSING 🙈 can they no phn eachother sittin thr like thr on a FaceTime it makes me cringe 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
See this patter tht Wer aw like grannies at the bingo what the duck do they think they r exactly sat on a live wiv 3 in the boxes daring eachother n phnin fake deliveries pathetic arseholes. Listen scotty u stay in ur lane son keep hanging out of jjs arse beggin for attention like the sad little duck tht u r. SHES NO INTERESTED ITS EMBARRASSING 🙈 can they no phn eachother sittin thr like thr on a FaceTime it makes me cringe 😬
That wee prick wasnt ever mentioned until he started acting like the FBI.....pipe down little boy....you stick to selling drugs

• Haha
They 2 fuckin clowns are as bad as each other. Give not a duck about anyone else that they involve in the pointless relationship. All that pish last week, winchin goths and bleachin clothes n trying to do herself in then away being best pals today..
Massive duck you to
her pals
And more importantly to her weans who she never saw for almost a week cos she carved herself to duck.

Makes me RAGING lol

Reactions: 13
These are from Voldy’s Live. If this is a Tattler, duck off back to TikTok. I’d rather be up my own arse than the arse of a cretin on that app.
Weirdos.

ED006D13-74FD-44B6-ABE2-CCBBA6ABBF43.jpeg
5B156D1E-C473-4B5E-9523-9CF719A4BF47.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ I've honestly had the day from hell and came on here to read about that honkin puddle paddler and mater having afternoon tea in Edinburgh. That will be Rosies sobriety and kids chucked to duck then along with poor Stacey. Cannot wait for the next big blow up and hope no one helps Rosie this time cause its like the boulder that cried wolf now. Absolute bleep! Infact.. . Cunts!!! The pair of them. Mortified for them. Suppose someone needs to be cause they don't act it!

Reactions: 12
Am scunnered waiting on tattle being brought down has me shaking refreshing the page my anxiety isn’t coping 🤦🏽‍♀️ I wondered if the fbi has contacted CIA yet 🤷🏻‍♀️ AND duck UP SHARON NAECUNT LIKES HER STOP LYING 🤥

• Haha
Just trying to catch up and so confused. So someone’s pretending to be oor @Slowpoker again? You should make your location‘why you so obsessed with me?’ Cos you’re the one they all go for!
Plus can’t believe they think we are grannies 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 nah not a granny just not up for putting whole life on an app

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.